Favourite Auf Wiedersehen Pet moments?

What song do Oz and Dennis sing in the car going along the motorway through Holland ? Rule Britannia
What time is shown on the Zephyr’s dashboard when Oz is trying to tune the radio in ? Pass
Who did Barry say that Herr Pfister looked like? David Kossoff (he did actually)
In the flashback scene what was the name of the restaurant Brenda said they went to the day the man in the mac with the squint followed her ? PASS
And what was the name of the couple they went with ? Pass
When Oz is under the car bonnet fixing the engine, as Den & Nev come out of the cafe, which countries flags are flying on the roof ? Belgium and Nederlands
With the exception of Düsseldorf name any 2 towns or cities shown on the motorway sign next to where the car is broken down on the hard shoulder. Pass
Sorry I was late Spam , I crashed out watching the cricket (I got up too early). Woke up to find Charlie had scored, but they'd equalised, haven't seen any reports, but first thoughts looking at BBC match website...why doesn't PP use any subs? He's nuts. Will brush up and do better tomorrow by watching Ep2 during the day.

Ruby, don't take your love to town
No idea
David Kossoff with the bifocals
Dante
Joe and Margaret
Sweden and Netherlands
Wuppertal and Mőnchengladbach

6 out of 7 mate.

3:40 was the time on the clock, as guessed by @hank williams, but he didn’t get the flags so the first round is a score draw between the two of you.
@gluepot got struck down by COVID I think tonight but I’m sure he’ll he better for episode 2’s quiz 👍
Sorry I was late Spam , I crashed out watching the cricket (I got up too early). Woke up to find Charlie had scored, but they'd equalised, haven't seen any reports, but first thoughts looking at BBC match website...why doesn't PP use any subs? He's nuts. Will brush up and do better tomorrow by watching Ep2 during the day.

Don’t worry mate, another 23 rounds to redeem yourself

Ok @hank williams , @gluepot , @thamesvalleyman and @Kevin Arnott's right boot , here’s your first quiz.
Good luck and I hope you find these not too easy.

Spam’s 7 at 7 about The Magnificent 7

Series 1, Episode 1

If I was a carpenter

What song do Oz and Dennis sing in the car going along the motorway through Holland ?

What time is shown on the Zephyr’s dashboard when Oz is trying to tune the radio in ?

Who did Barry say that Herr Pfister looked like?

In the flashback scene what was the name of the restaurant Brenda said they went to the day the man in the mac with the squint followed her ?

And what was the name of the couple they went with ?

When Oz is under the car bonnet fixing the engine, as Den & Nev come out of the cafe, which countries flags are flying on the roof ?

With the exception of Düsseldorf name any 2 towns or cities shown on the motorway sign next to where the car is broken down on the hard shoulder.

Some great questions @Spam Javelin

Saw the thread too late so I'll hopefully catch the next one.

Who thoight Oz was the most important person they'd ever met, and why?

Back