Favourite Auf Wiedersehen Pet moments?

Last edited:
Hi all, I was just watching the last series of series 2 - quo vadis - again. The last words (which were on Kenny's boat were spoken by Bomber and Moxey, " There must be some work in North Africa" " Well they built those pyramids didn't they?".

Was it ever explained what happened after that? I can't recall anyone saying in S3? Did Ally get arrested?

Apart from that deep question, here is the trivial pursuit question, it's a hard one; What was the captain of the Sans Souci called? First name only, - clue - it wasn't Julio.

Hi all, I was just watching the last series of series 2 - quo vadis - again. The last words (which were on Kenny's boat were spoken by Bomber and Moxey, " There must be some work in North Africa" " Well they built those pyramids didn't they?".

Was it ever explained what happened after that? I can't recall anyone saying in S3? Did Ally get arrested?

Apart from that deep question, here is the trivial pursuit question, it's a hard one; What was the captain of the Sans Souci called? First name only, - clue - it wasn't Julio.
Nah there was nowt said really in season 3 about what happened in series 2. There was just the odd reference like when dennis was struggling to get the money that they each needed for the bridge job, nev asked "what happened to that 25 grand you got off frazer" or something along those lines anyway.

No.... I need, a pee !

You seen him in Zulu
I'm still trying to understand that comment..... Have a couple of ideas but may need confirmation, the I need a pee thing hasn't helped.

It seems I wasn't paying attention to the end of series 2 because there was a conversation after the credits rolled with Oz and Dennis and then Neville, so actually the last words were spoken by Nev, "So what else is new?". I think

PS. If you won the lottery would you take your winning ticket and flash it around on a boat doing 30 odd knots?? I bloody wouldn't, I'd have been straight down to the Spanish lottery to make sure I got me money....

Back