Favourite Auf Wiedersehen Pet moments?

Wonder who they were extras or similar
Dunno but they have probably earned a few free beers on the strength of their random appearances.
I was reading on the dvd trivia that the extras in the club where Expose were playing were Brit sqaddies based in Germany, but apparently they all got pissed as the beer was free :)

Dunno but they have probably earned a few free beers on the strength of their random appearances.
I was reading on the dvd trivia that the extras in the club where Expose were playing were Brit sqaddies based in Germany, but apparently they all got pissed as the beer was free :)
What was barry eating when the lads came out of the hut discussing how to get oz off the hook

I'm watching the episode now so I know @STUMPY is right.
Dennis slaps it out of his hand "Ow me towst".!!

Where've ye been Stumpy??

"A man without a woman is like a fish without a bicycle". Wayne is a trained observer of the married man.
What does OZ shout as he enters the hut on his return from Gateshead.?

Last edited:
Furlough for 13 weeks mate. I threw meself into endless DIY jobs at home with AWP following from room to room on me tablet 🤣🤣🤣 I never thought I'd say it but i think i overdosed on AWP needed a break 🤣🤣🤣
OK @STUMPY in that case you will know the answers to these questions:
Anyone else can answer of course, whoever gets all 5 right wins a bar of Toblerone (the favoured AWP confectionery item, mentioned twice by two different people - but who by??).

1. What was Neville Hope's birth date?
2. What was his Mam's job?
3. How many O levels did he have?
4. Who was his best man?
5. Where did he say he had been camping with Brenda?

Anyone else can answer of course, whoever gets all 5 right wins a bar of Toblerone (the favoured AWP confectionery item, mentioned twice by two different people - but who by??).

4. Who was his best man?
Those are toughies gluepot, all centre around his little rendezvous with the doctors receptionist i believe. I cant even remember her name was it inga ? Anyway here goes.
1 cant remember
2 school meals ?
3 2 ? Woodwork and geography possibly.
4 derek ? Not sure his surname is mentioned ?
5 lake district, lake ulswater in the background.

Poor effort i reckon that, im out of practice.

Poor effort i reckon that, im out of practice.
Not bad at all marra.
Just his birthday missing, a saints day, so to make up for it, what about the unanswered question from post 2071 ...
- What does OZ shout as he enters the hut on his return from Gateshead.? (something about socks)
PS it was INGRID

4. Who was his best man?

I can only remember one bar of Toblerone, Moxey bought one in Macclesfield after he escaped from prison.

Who was the other?

I watched Quadrophenia yesterday for the first time in many years, Gary Holton made a brief appearance as a rocker beating up a mod.

I can only remember one bar of Toblerone, Moxey bought one in Macclesfield after he escaped from prison.

Who was the other?

I watched Quadrophenia yesterday for the first time in many years, Gary Holton made a brief appearance as a rocker beating up a mod.
Barry definitely mentions Toblerone somewhere as well...I will find the scene and let you know, unless someone beats me to it.
Barry (Tim Spall) is in Quadrophenia too as the projectionist ..and Colin of course. Frank Roddam directed it.

Barry definitely mentions Toblerone somewhere as well...I will find the scene and let you know, unless someone beats me to it.
Barry (Tim Spall) is in Quadrophenia too as the projectionist ..and Colin of course. Frank Roddam directed it.
Wonder if this bloke related to Oz he left England cause he owed that many library tickets

Back