Favorite shots of the month - December

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just for fun and interest - no competitive element

1. Post a photo you have taken this month.
2. Tell us whether you want constructive criticism or not - no one is here to judge
3. Add EXIF data if you like (this can be interesting for others) or just say what (type of) camera was used
4. If you want to, tell us whether just a pure photography shot or if there's any post production.
5. Add any other comment you may feel is relevant.

I'd say the photo needs to have been taken in December so we are dealing with your current photography but maybe if you have an old photo you want critiqued stick it in a thread of it's own and ask for help/advice

@Steeeeed @HellsBells @tom tom macute @Icarebecauseyoudo @ @Lonz @K3NA @MaDMaCKeM @smoker @oROSSo

and anyone else who likes taking photographs from beginner to expert .

Most of all, this is just for fun

Last edited:

Have you bloody retired or summat? The whole board is clogged up with your avatar :lol:

I'm refusing to quote you until you learn how to

You get a cunning little alert you know ;)

My pics for December so far involve a load of Hasselblad gear I'm gonna flog off

Last edited:
Logon or register to see this image

Taken last week on iPhone. No pp.

Would like constructive criticism on composition mainly, but also on what I should do, if owt, about the shadows. I'm not sure I'm happy about the bottom right, and too much sky.

Ta!

Logon or register to see this image

Taken last week on iPhone. No pp.

Would like constructive criticism on composition mainly, but also on what I should do, if owt, about the shadows. I'm not sure I'm happy about the bottom right, and too much sky.

Ta!
I like it.

Keep bottom right as is, these seat is a good feature.
Crop from top left, keeping same photo ratio, to just about the tree. That will lose some of the dead empty sky and draw you closer in to the people, sun and shadows. Don't lose too much of that lovely warm mist though.
I'd experiment with increasing contrast.
Also try in B&W. But colour is good.

Good spot, well done.

Cheers lads, I see how the crop is subtle but makes a difference. Like you said I like the warm fog colour so will keep it like that.

Really need to keep my Nikon with me instead of having to snap on the iPhone every time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back