Fausto today.

Made the mistake of visiting for a coffee this afternoon.

I ordered two coffees and a cake to share , went to sit down and someone came over to clean the table , not an acknowledgement, smile kiss my arse , not a thing to recognise that two customers were sat down at the table .

Watched as the staff stood talking and one of them was on her phone while we were waiting .

The coffee was made and left at the end of the counter while they sorted a single cake out , that took so long the coffees were cold by the time we got them.

Replacement coffee was barely warm.

I‘ll not make the same mistake again.

If anyone knows the owner , let them know how crap they were today please.

If that’s the best they can do they’ll not be there much longer.

I ordered two coffees and a cake to share , went to sit down and someone came over to clean the table , not an acknowledgement, smile kiss my arse , not a thing to recognise that two customers were sat down at the table .

Watched as the staff stood talking and one of them was on her phone while we were waiting .

The coffee was made and left at the end of the counter while they sorted a single cake out , that took so long the coffees were cold by the time we got them.

Hi Sue!

Probably one of the biggest successes of all coffee shops in Sunderland. They have 3 locations now I believe, dee pizza, beer, starting to roast their own coffee beans, they have a great future.

I know the owner mad an arse of herself the other year, but it doesn't seem to have affected trade much

If you mention your problems when you are there and do it politely and in a considered manner you give the owner/manager the opportunity to apologise if they were at fault and also to do something to put it right.

They might have done something to really make you feel valued as a customer.

If they dont do anything then that is when you unleash the hounds from hell.

Most businesses have an email address or at least a social media page where you can probably contact the manager (if they weren't there at the time).

Better to let them know your feedback and give them a chance to apologise and improve their service before slating them in public IMO.

Back