Fausto coffee shop

Rueben Agboula

Midfield
Seems to be getting a load of bad reviews at the minute. Down to the treatment of an ex employee by the look of things. I’m sure there’s two sides to it but it shows how damaging social media can be and the effect of the ‘pile on’ culture

Seems to be getting a load of bad reviews at the minute. Down to the treatment of an ex employee by the look of things. I’m sure there’s two sides to it but it shows how damaging social media can be and the effect of the ‘pile on’ culture
It sounds like the employee has kicked up a bit of a fuss, my feeling (I know nowt) is that they probably were a bit of a dick too. However, Fausto have shot themselves right in the foot by slagging off Sue’s Cafe for no apparent reason. It’s like the big boy taking the piss out of the other kid trying hard.

Mind, it does go to show how quickly a Facebook witch hunt can gather pace. People saying they’ve never heard of Fausto but now won’t go. It’s just an excuse to be outraged on Facebook.

I went in the original one and the woman who served me was a miserable, unfriendly arsehole so I never bothered going back.
What a dickish email. Nothing wrong with Sue’s.
It sounds like the employee has kicked up a bit of a fuss, my feeling (I know nowt) is that they probably were a bit of a dick too. However, Fausto have shot themselves right in the foot by slagging off Sue’s Cafe for no apparent reason. It’s like the big boy taking the piss out of the other kid trying hard.

Mind, it does go to show how quickly a Facebook witch hunt can gather pace. People saying they’ve never heard of Fausto but now won’t go. It’s just an excuse to be outraged on Facebook.
Sue’s seems to do decent business. £1 for a coffee or go next door and pay more than double to some miserable arrogant, arseholes? Hmm.

Last edited:

Absolutely this. I’ve read some of the comments on Facebook and people just love to stick it in. The irony is they’re having a go at the owner for bullying and then doing the exact same thing.

like you say though by bringing the other business into it is going to cause her damage, certainly in the short term

Last edited:
I was watching this all unravel this morning on Facebook. Madness.
They took their page down at one point because of the amount of bad reviews that were flowing in. Totally crackers to be fair but that email was totally unprofessional so they’ve shot themselves in the foot there.

Absolutely this. I’ve read some of the comments on Facebook and people just love to stick it in. The irony is they’re having a go at the owner for bullying and then doing the exact same thing.

like you say though by bringing the other business into it is going to cause her damage, certainly in the short term

If the instigator of this had more integrity, there wouldn’t be a forum for everyone to respond in the way they have. Poor show all round.

Literally just been to Fausto an hour ago, I bigger it up to the wife 👀 and it was a disappointment.

Ordered a latte and americano, too much milk in the americano and not enough in the latte. And no they were not mixed up. Service was garbage as well.

Couldn't take order back due to queues.

Back