Fatty Jong gans quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.

and he didnt even have WMD's
He fuckin did like, we just got there too late.

There was a documentary on BBC2 years ago about Saddam's palaces and the reporters accidently stumbled upon 2 huge missiles sitting on one of his lawns. They reckoned they were 3 double-decker buses long with Iraqi flags on the side.

Fuck nars what happened to them but they were definitely there at one point.

As for Jong... He doesn't want a war but he can't back down from a threat otherwise the N Koreans will revolt and his Generals will put a bullet in his head.

http://kimjongilbook.com/

http://michaelmalice.com/north-korea/

Last edited:
Well done Justin Trudeau, the Canadian PM, who sent his envoy over to North Korea to talk things over with the Mad One (the Korean loon, not the Yank one) and calmed things down a bit.

Diplomacy. Something alien to Trump.

He fuckin did like, we just got there too late.

There was a documentary on BBC2 years ago about Saddam's palaces and the reporters accidently stumbled upon 2 huge missiles sitting on one of his lawns. They reckoned they were 3 double-decker buses long with Iraqi flags on the side.

Fuck nars what happened to them but they were definitely there at one point.

As for Jong... He doesn't want a war but he can't back down from a threat otherwise the N Koreans will revolt and his Generals will put a bullet in his head.

http://kimjongilbook.com/

http://michaelmalice.com/north-korea/
Fake news that mate, the gov't control the media.

said the other day putin or jinping would have a word and a way to save fyess. This is it. Shows the world he is prepared and has a workable plan, so is keeping the US in check

Fake news that mate, the gov't control the media.
Was a documentary about buildings around the world, nowt to do with Iraq or Saddam. It was long before 9/11. His Palaces had gold walls and shit, they were there for that.

They were being shown around the Palace by a guide who fucked off. The presenters went outside, turned a corner, and there were 2 missiles sitting on the lawn with a few guards around. One of the guards came sprinting over shouting "no cameras", then the guide showed back up and ushered them back into the Palace.

Definitely wasn't propaganda. It was probably 3 or 4 years before 9/11 and the 2nd gulf war.

Was a documentary about buildings around the world, nowt to do with Iraq or Saddam. It was long before 9/11. His Palaces had gold walls and shit, they were there for that.

They were being shown around the Palace by a guide who fucked off. The presenters went outside, turned a corner, and there were 2 missiles sitting on the lawn with a few guards around. One of the guards came sprinting over shouting "no cameras", then the guide showed back up and ushered them back into the Palace.

Definitely wasn't propaganda. It was probably 3 or 4 years before 9/11 and the 2nd gulf war.
How do they know they were nukes and not just harmless missiles?

How do they know they were nukes and not just harmless missiles?
Any missile 3 buses long is a WMD. Probably not nukes, but definitely capable of killing a few hundred/thousand depending on where they hit.

I dinnar, I just thought I'd say what happened. When the US invaded I was surprised they didn't find any. I kept looking for the documentary but can't remember what it was called (or why the fuck I was watching a BBC2 doc on interesting buildings).

Any missile 3 buses long is a WMD. Probably not nukes, but definitely capable of killing a few hundred/thousand depending on where they hit.

I dinnar, I just thought I'd say what happened. When the US invaded I was surprised they didn't find any. I kept looking for the documentary but can't remember what it was called (or why the fuck I was watching a BBC2 doc on interesting buildings).
That's a funny place to leave nukes... on the front lawn. I normally keep mine in my lockable glove box.

Any missile 3 buses long is a WMD
If those nukes were real then where are they now?

:lol:

They were probably mock ups placed there deliberately for the journos to find

They were probably mock ups placed there deliberately for the journos to find
They weren't journos they were building experts/architects or some shit. They were presenting/narrating the most beautiful buildings around the world. Saddam had rooms literally walled with gold. His palaces were exquisite. This was pre 9/11 when you could go to Iraq and not get killed by an IED or kidnapped. Probably around 1997.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back