Fatty gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totally agree. Total chaos. Feel for the loyal fans who dont see any loyalty
What loyalty do you want? All these managers and players are just blokes doing a job who like anyone else will always look to better themselves where possible. Fans only show loyalty to players and managers who do a good job and will quickly wash their hands with anyone not up to snuff. It's just the way of the world.
I've said it quite a few times on here that all you can ask for is a player whilst under contract here do a good job for us, if he moves on then so be it. Never understood the stick someone like Bent gets who was excellent for us and enabled us to double our money. Wish we'd had a few more like him.

What loyalty do you want? All these managers and players are just blokes doing a job who like anyone else will always look to better themselves where possible. Fans only show loyalty to players and managers who do a good job and will quickly wash their hands with anyone not up to snuff. It's just the way of the world.
I've said it quite a few times on here that all you can ask for is a player whilst under contract here do a good job for us, if he moves on then so be it. Never understood the stick someone like Bent gets who was excellent for us and enabled us to double our money. Wish we'd had a few more like him.
Agree marra. Spot on

Correct like those having a dig at Sess when he made those comments a couple of months back. They are employees at the end of the day all you can ask is they give their all and do the job they're being paid to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back