Fatty gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

...because of the way he banged the drum about him 'being a geordie' after he left. Blamed it all on that. Soooooo far off the mark he was/still is.
I get that mate I really do. I was over the moon when the fat fucka got the bullet. However, with a deep breath looking back over the last 10 years, I think he was probably the closest to "getting it right" before he made the obvious mistakes in particular wasting the Henderson money etc.,just interesting when a no mark from Aberdeen is favourite for the job I would have Bruce back ahead of him.

Quite damming probably our best manager in the 10 years of PL football would not be welcome amongst most of us in the Championship.

That's his fault, he is obsessed with the fact we sacked him, he has been bitter since the day it happened, and he takes extreme delight when he beats us.. 10th yar nar, ask him :lol:

Taking a leaf out of Sam's book ?
Rich fellas, don't want to be old and grey before enjoying it to the full ?
Might see more of this.

And these managers throw their hands up hysterically when the players show no loyalty.

Money is ruining football, well done Jimmy Hill :rolleyes:

Years ago, clubs had far too much power over the players. Now, it has gone way too far the other way.

Bruce, Sam and Moyes out on the piss tonight then... going over old stories.

Bruce:"I bought 2 rounds y'knaa"
Sam:"I just stuck a magnet on the Bandit and go a tenner out of it
Moyes:"Lads?... Lads?? Where've you gone?"

If he has resigned he obviously knows the limitations of the squad and the proposed budget at villa. Something Short should take notice of

Is his resignation a kind of admission that he can't manage for toast.
It's saying "without loads of money I can't improve this squad as I'm incapable of picking up bargains and coaching up the players I've got".

I get that mate I really do. I was over the moon when the fat fucka got the bullet. However, with a deep breath looking back over the last 10 years, I think he was probably the closest to "getting it right" before he made the obvious mistakes in particular wasting the Henderson money etc.,just interesting when a no mark from Aberdeen is favourite for the job I would have Bruce back ahead of him.
Bit harsh on Mciness imo. I don't know what direction the club is going but realistically who are we going to attract? Our 'name' is absolute mud within footballing circles, nobody with a half decent CV would touch us with a bargepole.

If he has resigned he obviously knows the limitations of the squad and the proposed budget at villa. Something Short should take notice of
He hasn't resigned. Just a pisstake .

Well there's worse suggestions out there
I wouldn't say no, was starting to do well. Then Bent shagged his daughter, Bent lost form then Postman Pat convinced him to move to Villafor England chances. After that Bruce got pissed off and let the squad rot. We had a class side before that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back