Fattest gadgies in Europe

I don’t recall any study weighing me. Are they getting these numbers from the nhs? Where the fatties tend to end up visiting?

I haven’t weighed myself in years I’d class myself as healthy cause I exercise very regularly and have a physical job.

There are some specimens about that are ruining it for everyone.

Obviously there are obesity issues in in he UK however men also like to work out/be more buff in the UK too. I never see henchmen Spanish men for example.

:lol: where's the controversy in actual facts man!

Height is factored in man :lol: it's saying the average height for a UK male is five foot ten, and at the height you are classed as overweight if heavier than 12 stone 4. Hence we are being called fatties.

Obviously there are obesity issues in in he UK however men also like to work out/be more buff in the UK too. I never see henchmen Spanish men for example.

Id say its more likely that British men drink more than those on the continent. And Britain isn't famed for its healthy eating either.

Just a loosely based observation I've made on my travels but perhaps the phenomena has something to do with us smoking less (and eating instead) of our gadgie friends on the continent.

I've thought this for a while but I was in Spain last week and noticed outside the bars it was mostly Germans, Scandies and Spanish puffing away, very few Brits.

I think you're onto something.

Looking at your post again the unfortunate use of "of" rather than "than" could lead some to believe you were insinuating fellatio is the reason :lol:

Height is factored in man :lol: it's saying the average height for a UK male is five foot ten, and at the height you are classed as overweight if heavier than 12 stone 4. Hence we are being called fatties.

Id say its more likely that British men drink more than those on the continent. And Britain isn't famed for its healthy eating either.

I'm 6 foot 2 and I can guarantee if I was the 'recommended' weight, I'd look like I had AIDS :lol:

Obesity crisis has turned the UK into the fat man of Europe! Men in the home nations weigh 13st 3lbs on average - and only guys in the US and Australia are heavier, figures show.

The UK is officially the fat man of Western Europe.

Government figures reveal that, on average, men from across the home nations tip the scales at 13st 3lb (84kg).

Only Americans, who weigh roughly 14st (89kg) and Australians, around the 13st 5lbs (86kg) mark, are heavier.

The figures, compiled today by Forza Supplements, add to the body of evidence that highlights the worrying obesity epidemic in the UK.

Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development figures already show the UK has the second worst obesity rates in Europe - behind just Hungary.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5526277/The-UK-fat-man-Europe.html

That's disappointing.
dangermows always wants to come first...

Back