Fatigue

I knew there was something wrong with my colleague. I've never seen anyone as tired and I'd known him for years. I'd do some research online (and ask the NHS to be assigned a dietitian coach) because there will definitely be foods you should avoid that make your iron levels worse. Google generally answers a lot of those questions, but even if it doesn't, it loads you up with important questions to ask the NHS experts during consultations.
Yeah mate, am on it. I don't eat red meat anyway so that'd be the main one but also cutting back a few other things. Cheers

Anyone else really struggled with this? Its really been a problem in my life for a long time. Very random as well. Having a bad patch at the moment. I've had all sorts of tests but no diagnosis. I exercise a reasonable amount, am a healthy weight, sleep ok. I've tried reducing carb consumption which I think has helped. Cold baths have been helpful too.
Yeah, have suffered with fatigue for a while and basically just put it down to the demands of work and training, and tried to carry on with my life.

Undergoing tests, suffice to say though, it’s a lot more serious than first thought. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Cheers mate.

Have erythrocytosis, which is a sky high red blood count. Because of the symptoms they originally thought I had leukaemia, which was a bit unsettling. I’m on meds for it which has reduced the fatigue etc and for the most part just getting on with my life as normal now. :)
Glad you got a useful diagnosis mate and that you can hopefully move on with some level of normallity.

I've had CFS for approx 8 years now with no resolution. If anybody reads this that is becoming ill with it and needs any help or advice in terms of things to check for, getting a diagnosis and how to deal with doctors who can be dismissive, drop me a dm or a reply. Not that I'm any kind of an oracle on the subject but if you're coming into it blind with no knowledge whilst your health is deteriorating it can definitely help to have somebody to talk to that understands.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

I have spells now and again where I can barely get out of bed for a few days and it flares up when I’ve been particularly busy. The best thing I’ve found is to be a lazy bastard and if I know I have a busy day then try and make sure I follow it with a lazy day.
after i had afib i just worked from bed joked i earned more than anybody from bed till i met a prostitute socially not professionally who got 2k for f***ing a bloke up the arse whilst he rammed a dildo up hers. Nowt as queer as folk. anyway it worked. before then i walked 7km a day but it did no good to the heart.

I get extreme fatigue also. Doing even the simplest of tasks is exhausting. Like holding the shower head up, peeling a spud. Even typing on here can be so tiring, sometimes my wrist and fingers get so knackered I just have to giv

after i had afib i just worked from bed joked i earned more than anybody from bed till i met a prostitute socially not professionally who got 2k for f***ing a bloke up the arse whilst he rammed a dildo up hers. Nowt as queer as folk. anyway it worked. before then i walked 7km a day but it did no good to the heart.

wtf did I just read?

Back