Fatal stabbing at Eldon Square

It’s cases like this where there’s no doubt that he is guilty and he should be hung...at 17 he knows what he is doing,no amount of parenting would change him...he stole the screwdrivers for the sole purpose of harming someone,the poor guy who died was in the wrong place at the wrong time...a life for a life

Repetition, now mate.

- Somebody who decides to challenge, from peers. Rival bully. A pal whom opts to break rank. Brothers, cousins. Lots of options out there on this one.
The meff should've been pulverised into dust.
You keep saying this but you are looking at him from your moral standpoint. Some families are genetically criminals ( not literally). This family or individuals may be quite high up that tree and could be the ones who would deal that beating that you advocate. There’s a fear in those communities of raising an alarm or trying to deal with shite behaviour and trying to do so could really deal a whole lot of bother to someone.
But like you say, repetitive posts and my point isn’t being listened too. Rather than reply, pop round to some of the group of lads that he was with and sort out their futures

You keep saying this but you are looking at him from your moral standpoint. Some families are genetically criminals ( not literally). This family or individuals may be quite high up that tree and could be the ones who would deal that beating that you advocate. There’s a fear in those communities of raising an alarm or trying to deal with shite behaviour and trying to do so could really deal a whole lot of bother to someone.
But like you say, repetitive posts and my point isn’t being listened too. Rather than reply, pop round to some of the group of lads that he was with and sort out their futures
I don't keep saying anything; you keep quoting my posts, cornish.

It can get rather boring.

Looking at the picture of him he doesn't look as though he will stand much chance in prison.

He won't be doing much standing. :lol:
Been named as Ewan Ireland, as he's just turned 18

Whoever cuts his hair wants to be sent down as well.

Last edited:
Absolute scum that lad, should be put to sleep. The amount of money that will be spent to keep him locked up and alive is a joke.

Oh, I'm sure plenty of money will be spent so he can 'rebuild his life', 'turn his life around', 'get back on track' etc. etc. blah blah. :mad:

Assuming the lad must be about 5ft nowt if the argument started because the victim held a door open for him and expected the little tramp to walk under his arm holding said door. Could be the worst small man syndrome case ever.

Back