Fatal stabbing at Eldon Square

I looked on his Facebook page and someone posted "be strong, you'll get through this"
It’s times like this when I’d like to be on facebook
31 convictions, carrying a knife in the past, when oh when will action be taken instead of just rhetoric?
Likewise.
Not a problem.
There’s still some dark areas down the east end where we could have them delivered into our custody .

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s not many things I envy about America but they’re spot on when it comes to dealing with people who’ve taken a life.

Horrible twat should spend his life staring at a wall but he’ll get another chance when he’s already had 31 of the fuckers.

Don't need to waste time hanging the twat! 1 bullet would do it - Peter Duncan didn't get a chance, this lowlife shouldn't. He'll be out in his late 20's and will be harming other before he's 30.
1 bullet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’d rather torture him for a while first, make him feel real pain see him cry and beg fir his life first .

What's that got to do with it - peers includes an age group (so school for example) not exclusively a friends group per se. There'll be loads with opportunity to belt the daylights out of him
If he went to school? My guess and it’s only a guess is that pretty much everyone around him were involved in criminal behaviour or have an acceptance of it. Who is going to deliver it when they are as bad as each other?

If he went to school? My guess and it’s only a guess is that pretty much everyone around him were involved in criminal behaviour or have an acceptance of it. Who is going to deliver it when they are as bad as each other?
Repetition, now mate.

- Somebody who decides to challenge, from peers. Rival bully. A pal whom opts to break rank. Brothers, cousins. Lots of options out there on this one.
The meff should've been pulverised into dust.

I looked on his Facebook page and someone posted "be strong, you'll get through this"

I'm amazed he's still GOT a facebook page
He's still a child. Some of the blame has to fall on his parents too.

While I'm sure they could have done more to shepherd him into adulthood etc, I don't think they can be blamed for his actions here.
He may be a child by age, but he's committed an adult's crime and should pay the adult price.

Just clocked that he already has 31 convictions (that right?)
Crime Island is too good for that prick

Last edited:
While I'm sure they could have done more to shepherd him into adulthood etc, I don't think they can be blamed for his actions here.
He may be a child by age, but he's committed an adult's crime and should pay the adult price.

Just clocked that he already has 31 convictions (that right?)
Crime Island is too good for that prick

The 31 convictions listed in the press started when he was 15, including threatening to stab a family member and a bus driver.

Back