Fatal stabbing at Eldon Square

Brings Karen Matthews to mind, 7 kids to 6 dads. The fuckwits in the extended family and neighbourhood referred incorrectly to two of her children as the twins, because they had the same father.
About sums the Moorites up to be fair, biggest stain on the family name is getting paid employment

Said it before and I'll say it again but probably be deleted.

All stems from the not being able to smack your kids, kids not being caned in schools and the whole "you can't touch me" attitude from kids.

Biggest fear for me as a kid of the 70s was "wait till your dad gets home"

PC brigade will disagree and say it's about culture etc, it's not it's about discipline.

When I was a kid you never got stabbed for being from the wrong postcode, so don't tell me it's reported more.

Hate to say it but it's about left these little fuckers thinking they're untouchable and gangs are cool

Fuck all to do about how it's reported.

This, plus the lack of a strong, respectable male figure in these kids' lives (and I specifically said "male"). A lot of these kids grow up without a man in the house these days - who do you think is teaching them how to be men? Some other f***ing scruff they hang about with who hasn't got a clue either. There are some amazing single mothers out there but IMO you can't beat a male/female combination when it comes to bringing up kids, particularly boys.

i can't imagine what the family must be going through.
hopefully justice will be done. it's when things like this happen you have to have faith in the british justice system but it becomes harder as time goes on.

I do believe,and posted this prior to this incident,that we should in the short term increase stop and search as part of a wider multi-agency approach to tackling violent crime.

Thoughts with this brave,decent blokes family.

Who’s to say there would have been a bombing if the death penalty was kicking about. I’m anti death penalty by the way.
Because they were found not guilty and has been proven to be a miscarriage of justice after spending decades in jail. My point is, being found guilty doesn’t always mean you were.
This is why I'd advocate Crime Island. We just need another offshore place to dump everyone who's a complete waster and let them fight it out - to the death if necessary.
There would be resources on there for them to live, make shelters etc, but if any of them try making a boat, that's when the navy get target practice.

Crime Island. It pays for itself.
Prison ships
Can we not pay the Brazilian Government to house our prisoners. Just get around all of the schools etc and show videos of everyday life / death / beheadings etc in British/Brazilian jail
We give developing countries our rubbish already, a bit more wont hurt. I have an idea....I might even give them orange boiler suits.....oh, it’s already been done

Last edited:
I do believe,and posted this prior to this incident,that we should in the short term increase stop and search as part of a wider multi-agency approach to tackling violent crime.

Thoughts with this brave,decent blokes family.

agreed. hopefully, that would cut down on the weapons that are being carried, in and around a city centre. literally, clean the city centres up and for those caught with, fast tracked through court.

Because they were found not guilty and has been proven to be a miscarriage of justice after spending decades in jail. My point is, being found guilty doesn’t always mean you were.

Prison ships

We give developing countries our rubbish already, a bit more wont hurt. I have an idea....I might even give them orange boiler suits.....oh, it’s already been done
Oh aye but quoting past cases doesn’t really work as if the death penalty was in place they may never had carried out said attack, someone may have bottled it. Imo of course.
Tbf once the rules on engagement changed after 9/11 they more or less gave up.

Sent to prison and make them work for 12 hours a day doing hard manual labour 7 days a week.

Most would prefer that to lounging about in a cell. They'd come out ripped to fuck and ready to do more damage.
Unless it was breaking rocks and they weren't allowed eye protection - they can have all the muscles they want but they're knackad if they can't see you.

Oh aye but quoting past cases doesn’t really work as if the death penalty was in place they may never had carried out said attack, someone may have bottled it. Imo of course.
Tbf once the rules on engagement changed after 9/11 they more or less gave up.
People still kill each other in countries where they kill the killers so a deterrent it’s not.
Life means life still has killings but there seems to be a drop in countries with better standards of living and contentment.

Like many places Newcastle has got a growing knife-crime problem.

The kids need to be educated from a young age about the devastating effects of stabbings/knife crime.

Social pressure against carrying a knife may be the best way to prevent it

American style boot camps for any little criminal fuck that could benefit from it, these arseholes don't do "nicey nice", so fuck em - scare the shit out of the little bastards. They take the piss man, they know adults cant do fuck all to them.

Drugs has no place in the forces I must admit and I didn’t know it was that bad. But that type of thing is even more prevalent in civvy street. But I understand if it’s lads in his unit doing it it’s tough. But honestly there is loads of things he could do, transfer, take a course, apply for extended leave even take a job somewhere else within the unit. Which is my point tbf a lot of kids don’t have or feel they don’t have any options when they leave school and end up following the crowd/family into crime or drugs, or living on benefits because it seems the norm.
Hope he gets sorted either way mate.
Aye hopefully, I keep telling him there’s bot all back up here for him
He’s got married and she has a good job up here so doesn’t want to move away with him
See how it goes

Touched a nerve this,decent folk need to sort this f***ing vermin out.
Aye hopefully, I keep telling him there’s bot all back up here for him
He’s got married and she has a good job up here so doesn’t want to move away with him
See how it goes

Where would you say is the best place for your kids to head to? Statistically as mad as it sounds, probably london(given other perks).

Last edited:

Back