Fat doctors

Doesn’t stop them from keeping / trying to keep you healthy so what they do to themselves is their business imo and weight gain isn’t always due to eating too much

I was slightly bemused though by a certain lady MP locally promoting the benefits of healthy eating recently while carrying a couple of spare toddlers in weight - she can’t have felt comfortable doing that

I am quite snobbish about people who are overweight, I don't like it about me but I can't help it, but I don't particularly mind if my doctor is fat..there's no reflection on his intellect or knowledge
Of course there is. No self respect. Should be starved till he meets your snobbish level of acceptance.

I’ve noticed it myself, maybe that’s the reason they are now shy to comment on me being overweight.
Obviously apart from a dodgy diet, they clearly don’t get enough exercise.
Fifty years ago they were too busy working all the hours God sends to be stuffing their faces and putting on weight.
Now they are getting increasingly greedy and lazy, working very few hours for an ever increasingly fat pay packet.

I’ve noticed it myself, maybe that’s the reason they are now shy to comment on me being overweight.
Obviously apart from a dodgy diet, they clearly don’t get enough exercise.
Fifty years ago they were too busy working all the hours God sends to be stuffing their faces and putting on weight.
Now they are getting increasingly greedy and lazy, working very few hours for an ever increasingly fat pay packet.

The average GP works 42hrs a week.

Back