Fart closes parliament

Still say letting one loose at the SOL as the players come out onto pitch with the music thumping is the best time....
Anywhere loud really. I particularly like to do it just as the metro doors are opening for me to get on. Walk on and watch as people look around for who to blame. Could be anyone, someone just getting on or someone already there.

Still say letting one loose at the SOL as the players come out onto pitch with the music thumping is the best time....

Then watch people looking about tutting and questioning who has dropped their bait.
Anywhere loud really. I particularly like to do it just as the metro doors are opening for me to get on. Walk on and watch as people look around for who to blame. Could be anyone, someone just getting on or someone already there.

Hahaha

In the UK at Easter I was travelling to London office and manged to silently release a real humdinger of a fart when leaving the carriage at Liverpool Street.

Back