Fargo

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought it was the best of the 3 seasons overall, but the vague ending was shite.

David Thewlis, MEW and Ewan were all excellent. Far better than what went before.

And there was something gorgeous about Officer Gloria Burgle. Not that I'd kick MEW out of bed...

Just finished 2, thought it was very good. Didn't really get the UFO crack at all. Went online to see what other people thought, guess it was just left for you to make your own mind up about it. It is a slow burner, took me till EP4 to get proper into it like i was S1.

Thought Kirsten Dunst was canny good, the Indian fella and the pissed lawyer/garage owner I also thought were cast superbly. Made the connection with the Indian going on to be the gangster in the 1st series. Really clever show, guna start 3 next week, will have a lot to do to surpass the first 2.

Just finished 2, thought it was very good. Didn't really get the UFO crack at all. Went online to see what other people thought, guess it was just left for you to make your own mind up about it. It is a slow burner, took me till EP4 to get proper into it like i was S1.

Thought Kirsten Dunst was canny good, the Indian fella and the pissed lawyer/garage owner I also thought were cast superbly. Made the connection with the Indian going on to be the gangster in the 1st series. Really clever show, guna start 3 next week, will have a lot to do to surpass the first 2.
The UFO theme was based on the makers eye witness accounts. I read about it on iirc it was erm..

Loved the first season. Billy bob Thornton and Martin freeman were superb.

Second season was very good but not quite as good as the first. Also didn't get the crack with the flying space ship (guessed it was supposed to reference all the ufo sighting shite that was popular back then), the Native American fella was the best part of the whole series. Also what relevance did the wife's cancer have to the story? Didn't even really find out if she was getting better.

Will try find somewhere to watch season 3 asap

I might be on my own here but I loved this series. Some fantastic acting, Thewlis at his best and Ewan McGregor was excellent.
Liked seeing the deaf fella making a comeback and some of the dialogue is superb.
There was one crap episode but overall very good.
You're not at all. I agree with every word. Mr Wrench (the deaf fella) was the only person in all 3 series iirc.

Even if had been rubbish, it would still have been excellent because of the utterly waddish Mary Elizabeth Winstead. And the last time I made that observation, albeit in a less direct way, someone tried to get me banned!

I thought it was the best of the 3 seasons overall, but the vague ending was shite.

David Thewlis, MEW and Ewan were all excellent. Far better than what went before.

And there was something gorgeous about Officer Gloria Burgle. Not that I'd kick MEW out of bed...
Watched the finale last night. I thought the final scene with Burgle and Varga and the clock was fantastic. Thewlis absolutely stole the show, but special mention to the outstanding and very hot MEW

Watched the finale last night. I thought the final scene with Burgle and Varga and the clock was fantastic. Thewlis absolutely stole the show, but special mention to the outstanding and very hot MEW
Thewlis better win an award for that. As you say he was outstanding. Genuinely creepy, scary and repulsive.

And as there are rules:

Logon or register to see this image

I might be on my own here but I loved this series. Some fantastic acting, Thewlis at his best and Ewan McGregor was excellent.
Liked seeing the deaf fella making a comeback and some of the dialogue is superb.
There was one crap episode but overall very good.
Yeah, I liked all 3 series but this one just my favourite, in spite of the vague, you-decide type ending. Would like to see a 4th series, not sure if it's been commissioned yet, though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back