Farewell to Roker Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was at Wimbledon a couple of days before seeing us relegated after a wank performance and at the time I had barely missed a home game in the previous 15 years or so. I took the huff after the Wimbledon game and didn't go the Liverpool match. I've always regretted it since.

First time I've seen that.

After all the shite of this season, great to see those old lads. So many memories - none greater at Roker than the fifth round replay. I'll forget my name before I forget that night.

First time I've seen that.

After all the shite of this season, great to see those old lads. So many memories - none greater at Roker than the fifth round replay. I'll forget my name before I forget that night.
This video reminds me why I support Sunderland.....I miss that local football feeling it seems these days Football has lost its soul....

I was at Wimbledon a couple of days before seeing us relegated after a wank performance and at the time I had barely missed a home game in the previous 15 years or so. I took the huff after the Wimbledon game and didn't go the Liverpool match. I've always regretted it since.
Same here. I was pissed off and thought I wanted my last game there to be a league game. Went to the pub instead and listened to it but was gutted I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back