Far Cry New Dawn

The graphics and the game play are top notch. But, the game itself just gets boring as fuck after about an hour. I completed the last one just to finish it but after the first area I was a bit bored fuckless.

The weapons don't seem to be any different no matter what you pickup and there is little to no modding of them (and that doesn't really make any difference either). Not much character customisation and the perks for levelling up are just shite which I usually don't bother with in the end once I have a couple of good ones.

Now if they could take that gameplay and make a good game out of it with a compelling story line it would be f***ing fantastic. Unfortunately each new reincarnation of the game is the same and with dull as fuck characters which just seem to be replicated over and over.

The graphics and the game play are top notch. But, the game itself just gets boring as fuck after about an hour. I completed the last one just to finish it but after the first area I was a bit bored fuckless.

The weapons don't seem to be any different no matter what you pickup and there is little to no modding of them (and that doesn't really make any difference either). Not much character customisation and the perks for levelling up are just shite which I usually don't bother with in the end once I have a couple of good ones.

Now if they could take that gameplay and make a good game out of it with a compelling story line it would be f***ing fantastic. Unfortunately each new reincarnation of the game is the same and with dull as fuck characters which just seem to be replicated over and over.
With a £50 price tag each time

Back