Far Cry 6

Just managed to order a PS5 from Game, I'm now wondering if I should stop playing the PS4 version I've just got (played about 2/3 hours mainly fannying around) and play it on the 5 instead.......

Is it worth it on the ps4 ?

I hire games nowadays so depends really. Pay £10/month for unlimited games which is why I've bought the disk version on the PS5. If you like the other Far Cry games you'll probably like this, it's basically the same game but with a different background story that's (based on the short bit I've played) very similar to previous games as well

I hire games nowadays so depends really. Pay £10/month for unlimited games which is why I've bought the disk version on the PS5. If you like the other Far Cry games you'll probably like this, it's basically the same game but with a different background story that's (based on the short bit I've played) very similar to previous games as well
Agree with this it is far cry with a new frock. If you don't like far cry this will do nothing to change your mind. On the other hand if you like far cry this is as comfortable as your favourite slippers

anyone had any issues with this not resuming properly on the PS5? 3 or 4 times in the last couple of days my ps5 has gone into rest mode automatically as I've been called back to work mid mission. Go back to resume it and it resumes at the very start of the mission. Very frustrating.

I've put this to the side for a while. Along with the issues above its just not grabbing me. The different weapons for different armours is just a pain in the arse, just gimme a gun and let me shoot shit up, this is far cry.
Also on action mode I'm finding I'm getting my ass kicked and dying a lot which has never happened before. The only other difficulty mode, story mode is the other extreme its just piss easy and you basically never die.

Gone back for a re play through arkham knight for now, might come back to it

Agree with this it is far cry with a new frock. If you don't like far cry this will do nothing to change your mind. On the other hand if you like far cry this is as comfortable as your favourite slippers
I couldn't get into 4 after about 10 hours played so think I'll give it a miss. I did buy 5 when it was on sale for some reason and will probably never play it. Another game into the inescapable backlog

Agree with that for the most part. AC Odyssey though I just couldnt get away with. Played a decent amount of it too but its just too f***ing big, after playing it for over 20 hours I'd hardly made a dent in the map. The thoughts of doing the same battles and other missions for probably another 100+ hours just didnt appeal to me so I moved onto something else.

I did love origins though, probably just the right size.

Far Cry 5 was boring as fuck, pretty sure I read somewhere it didnt sell aswell as the others either so will be interesting to see if they do anything to try and change itup.
Farcry 5 was terrible. It was such a shame because Farcry 4 is one of my favorite games of all time

Got this a week or so ago
Only played 5 which was a fiver and loved it
Finding this hard work and frustrating. Done a full mission last time quit game about 5 minutes after I completed it all ,just gone on and It's at Start of mission !!
It's all this " follow me " " you must do this " type stuff whereas 5 was just you going for it, at least i did

I loved number 4, it was the first game I really enjoyed on the PS4. I played it through twice. Then 5 came out and I was very disappointed.
So was put off buying this one. Might give it a go this weekend

Back