Far Cry 2 versus Far Cry 5

It was alright but the constant respawns done my head right in. Farcry 1 was superior i thought.
The malaria pills shite was annoying anarl. Glad they dropped that idea for FC 3. Used to love setting fire to the grass though. I must have spent hours just watching wildfires spread across hillsides.

The whole 24 hr Sun/moon cycle was a great idea mind. Back then it was revolutionary. Now every open-world game has it.

The malaria pills shite was annoying anarl. Glad they dropped that idea for FC 3. Used to love setting fire to the grass though. I must have spent hours just watching wildfires spread across hillsides.

The whole 24 hr Sun/moon cycle was a great idea mind. Back then it was revolutionary. Now every open-world game has it.
One of the reasons I fell in love with WoW was you would log on and if it was 8pm you played the game at night also. Had plenty of ‘all nighters’ on it back in the day and after you played for so long the game would turn to morning and you knew it was 6am. Sad as fuck I know but I remember logging in one xmas eve about 10pm and snow was falling in the capital city and it was all lit up with xmas lights everywhere. It was also somewhat eerily peaceful because only about 18 people were online in the city of Orgrimmar. Normally there’s like 500-1000 at any one time during peak hours.

Back