FAO Sky Customers

Usually they let you choose your own film for free.

They should do seeing as those on full subscription pay nearly £1200 a year to them.

Was rather hoping for a 50% reduction on my monthly bill when I opened this thread.
Oh well......
Was hoping for something similar. Haven't had Sky for over 10 years now but have really missed having the Sport recently and was thinking of starting it up again. Thought this might have been a good offer or summat so @becs can nash off. :evil::lol:

Gerrin!!! all the lads off the Eurovision thread will be ecstatic, and so will their partners, another night snuggled up on the couch with their hands in the popcorn.. 👍

Was rather hoping for a 50% reduction on my monthly bill when I opened this thread.
Oh well......
Check out the black Friday deals. You might be able to get something. I managed to get my bill reduced.
Was hoping for something similar. Haven't had Sky for over 10 years now but have really missed having the Sport recently and was thinking of starting it up again. Thought this might have been a good offer or summat so @becs can nash off. :evil::lol:
Check out their current offers. Some decent ones.

Back