FAO RTG Members - The Comeback Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was funny. :lol:
Well done lads great stuff, further evidence that males never really grow up.

Just thought I'd had my little bit...I was probably barred at the time

So Fuck Off

Just spent an hour when I should be working hard reading this little masterpiece. It has to be gerrlld surely?! Where is MBH these days anyway? He PM'd me in the early days of the takeover and told me off for being negative about it!

He posts as sepp blatter must go.

really? It would explain a few things about Sepp BMG, and having ready what MBH was saying in this thread, it would make some sense. SBMG is very very grumpy about everything.

Logon or register to see this image

MBH has fooled us into thinking that when he was behaving like MBH we were being fooled because he was only pretending to be MBH at that time. Now when he is behaving as MBH in a manner that is indiscernable from the fake MBH he is not fooling us but being totally genuine about his claims to have been fooling us about not being MBH before.
:lol:

have to be a secret poll mind, or we'll have a lot of puffs outed

:lol: Should have been gerldified a long time ago this thread.

You know, I kept asking people how and when MBH had lost it, as was widely reported. Now I can see with my own eyes...

You know, I kept asking people how and when MBH had lost it, as was widely reported. Now I can see with my own eyes...

It's like watching a car crash in slow motion reading all that isn't it? Quite painful to see him coming apart at the seams.

Fecking funny though!

MBH has fooled us into thinking that when he was behaving like MBH we were being fooled because he was only pretending to be MBH at that time. Now when he is behaving as MBH in a manner that is indiscernable from the fake MBH he is not fooling us but being totally genuine about his claims to have been fooling us about not being MBH before.
:lol:

:lol::lol:

Excellent post.:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back