FAO RTG Members - The Comeback Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

G Force said:
I still want to know who MBH apparently 'beat' :lol:

All of us apparently. Including you.

Addictive, this font, I have to say.

I feel an irrational urge to "quote" for some reason.

Deano said:
All of us apparently. Including you.

Addictive, this font, I have to say.

I feel an irrational urge to "quote" for some reason.

I thought he was including us.... Beat us at what exactly? :lol:
"
Here are my quotes from the thread up until 'that' point..

Who were you previously then marra? D
WTF is going on? :eek: lol
Eh? D
Am I still gatecrashing? lol "

Errrrm is it me or do you understand what we 'lost' ;)

Just accept it. He took you to the cleaners. He even PM'd people and you still bought it. You messed with the top lad and got humilliated, totally slaughtered.:neutral:

steve said:
Just accept it. He took you to the cleaners. He even PM'd people and you still bought it. You messed with the top lad and got humilliated, totally slaughtered.:neutral:

First funny thing you've ever said

Anyway you posted on the thread anarl.... you were 'whipped' anarl :lol:

G Force said:
First funny thing you've ever said

Anyway you posted on the thread anarl.... you were 'whipped' anarl :lol:

What exactly was it that everyone was biteing at? He kept saying you all bought it and that. What was it?

steve said:
What exactly was it that everyone was biteing at? He kept saying you all bought it and that. What was it?
So you don't even know what your talking about?
Look, G, this is what happened in my most neutral possible way.

MBH came on and debatably started a pisstake at a new poster.

He got a lot of flack.

He sent some PM's round saying it was a pisstake.

He allowed everyone to keep having a go.

He announced it was a pisstake and thinks he has taken everyone to the cleaners and that we were replying with such anger because it was MBH, not because of what was posted. A few people thought that the "I was taking the piss" was a cop-out and that the PM's were sent once the flack got heavy.

In my oppinion MBH's story is rubbish, he has acted in the same way as this thread for years and this was proved by Laputain's research to find MBH calling himself the "toplad" quite some time ago. In essence, if MBH is taking the piss in this thread then he must have been taking the piss in every other thread he's ever made, because he is acting exactly the same here as he always has done. Do you rekon he's beeen taking the piss and looking for bites for however many years? :roll:

(He also thinks everyone wants him banned, despite no one saying he should be..)

Hes always been like that, arrogant, patronising and like a spoilt kid if everyone doesnt agree. Thought their must have been more to it than taking the piss out of a new member. I wouldnt mind him being banned.

daveydavey2 said:
So you don't even know what your talking about?
Look, G, this is what happened in my most neutral possible way.

MBH came on and debatably started a pisstake at a new poster.

He got a lot of flack.

He sent some PM's round saying it was a pisstake.

He allowed everyone to keep having a go.

He announced it was a pisstake and thinks he has taken everyone to the cleaners and that we were replying with such anger because it was MBH, not because of what was posted. A few people thought that the "I was taking the piss" was a cop-out and that the PM's were sent once the flack got heavy.

In my oppinion MBH's story is rubbish, he has acted in the same way as this thread for years and this was proved by Laputain's research to find MBH calling himself the "toplad" quite some time ago. In essence, if MBH is taking the piss in this thread then he must have been taking the piss in every other thread he's ever made, because he is acting exactly the same here as he always has done. Do you rekon he's beeen taking the piss and looking for bites for however many years? :roll:

(He also thinks everyone wants him banned, despite no one saying he should be..)
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

You kernt.

;)

WTF is going on here then ? Can't be arsed to read it all, but I suspect MBH has been on the bottle again.

garydon said:
WTF is going on here then ? Can't be arsed to read it all, but I suspect MBH has been on the bottle again.

It's just.....odd. read it all last night and was none the wiser generally. very bizarre

Hazey said:
It's just.....odd. read it all last night and was none the wiser generally. very bizarre

I was thinking that myself, I suppose you had to be there :confused:

garydon said:
I was thinking that myself, I suppose you had to be there :confused:

The majority of people who 'were there' didn't have a clue what was going on...

apparently MBH 'destroyed' us though :eek: :lol:

My Boy Harry said:
This, as we both know, is a message board, not real life. You take this board with a pinch of salt and play to the audience.

Thats what its all about.

I thought the hokey cokey was what it's all about? Fuck's sake man, I can't keep up.

not spavin said:
I thought the hokey cokey was what it's all about? Fuck's sake man, I can't keep up.
:lol: :lol: what gans on inside your head, man:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back