FAO RTG Members - The Comeback Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Boy Harry said:
who knows. A stooge none the less until there is evidence to prove otherwise. bit too much of a clever **** for my liking....like.

Watch him/her.
aaw haway man theres loads of them on here, why single him out?

Oh dear has someone upset MBH again. :roll:

Make sure this new kid knows who's the most influental big-lad in the schoolyard. If he knows what's good for him. Or he'll end up with zero credibility and then he'll be sorry.

Too or to.
Bene too.

Damn those words are so hard to spell.

:lol:
Laputi@n said:

Make sure this new kid knows who's the most influental big-lad in the schoolyard. If he knows what's good for him. Or he'll end up with zero credibility and then he'll be sorry.

Too or to.
Bene too.

PMSL :lol: :lol:

Laputi@n said:

Too or to.
Bene too.

Have I wandered in on his conker fight?

Laputi@n said:

Too or to.
Bene too.

:lol: :lol:

Row 3 said:
Well the one thing we know for starters is that Laputian isnt the most influential poster on here. He'll be wetting his fuckin knickers right now at the tone of the Board tonight.

imagine saying bad things about SAFC.....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back