FAO RTG Members - The Comeback Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandboy said:
top boy poll !!!!

Laputian or MBH
Man, you'll just annoy him again. He's bound to have a sore head this morning. :eek:

Besides I revel in zero credibility. It's like zero gravity without resembling it in any way whatsoever. ;)

Laputi@n said:
Man, you'll just annoy him again. He's bound to have a sore head this morning. :eek:

Besides I revel in zero credibility. It's like zero gravity without resembling it in any way whatsoever. ;)

have to be a secret poll mind, or we'll have a lot of puffs outed

Beery said:
cant be arsed to read it - whose side should I be on - or is there a splinter group?

join Flav's sitting on the fence party for splinters

fetch your own cider and sit and watch the fun, Friday's was classic, sadly deleted. This is tame in comparison.

no way am i going to sit reading 30+ pages to find out whats been going on so can a neutral please tell me wtf is going on?
the way i see it mbh thinks a novice poster is either larry curly or mo. easy way to solve it. get the comeback kid to post a pic of himself.....sorted

scraff said:
christ is this still going its like the bleedin Mousetrap man
bellerby's? is that the amusements in seaburn? or is it the one in roker?

scraff said:
the one in roker just down the bank from the roker and along from the smugglers
oh aye. spent a lot of my youth hanging around there

scraff said:
ditto, you a roker lad then?
monkwearmouth mate, used to hang around fulwell on the pensioners seat over the road to the blue bell then walk down to seaburn and along to roker

scraff said:
a barbary coaster, me mam is from Monkwearmouth like, wherabouts you from?
live just over the road to the sol beside the tavern, but was born in eglinton street and lived on newcastle road till i got married. bond close now

chunkylover53 said:
missed friday but as quick synopsis..

MBH got in argument with the Comeback Kid and nee fucker can decide whether he was taking the piss or not. he is the top dog however (surely that has been decided?!) :)

Whhhoooaaaaaa where was I arguing?

My Boy Harry said:
I started a piss take with a new member (a la toon Toon). I thenPM'd a few lads on here to let them know it was a piss take.

The usual suspects then got themselves tog ether and started to go for the jugular, little knowing what was going on.

I then let the cat out of the bag and they've all fucked off.

Not surprisingly really. I'd fuckogff as well if I'd just fallen for one of the biggeest bites ever on this Board.

what a cracker.

If you are referring to me? What piss take? There was no pisstake? There was no argument from me.

You were clearly flexing your muscles to my new member status and you split your pants !!!

magswonnowt said:
live just over the road to the sol beside the tavern, but was born in eglinton street and lived on newcastle road till i got married. bond close now
My uncle lives round there, you ever drink in the tavern?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back