FAO RTG Members - The Comeback Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiffinho said:
Reet, you sly c_unts, I'm knackered and cant be arsed to read it all, summarise it in a sentence.

madtastic, zany-licious, fishing-tripping, top-dogging, PM-heavy, f***ing lunacy.

Hmmm. Scanned through it.

Most used word: "Cleaners".

Dinnar though MBH - you can usually tell when someone's trying to laugh off a mistake, and it's looking a bit grim for you... ;)

I've never laughed so much in ages, I haven't got a f***ing clue if it was a wind up or not. I thought it was, I thought it wasn't I dont have a clue any more but it was a good ride,neet neet.

My Boy Harry said:
who knows. A stooge none the less until there is evidence to prove otherwise. bit too much of a clever **** for my liking....like.

Watch him/her.

good to see macarthyism is alive and well on the SMB

:lol: What the fuck

MBH - I know its all a wind up, but I have to ask, why? What satisfaction do you get from winding people up who you've never met on an internet website?

You go on about people taking the board too seriously. I think your the one who is taking things a bit too far, mate.

Yours confused :-O

Number 2 is Gareth Hall said:
:lol: What the fuck

MBH - I know its all a wind up, but I have to ask, why? What satisfaction do you get from winding people up who you've never met on an internet website?

You go on about people taking the board too seriously. I think your the one who is taking things a bit too far, mate.

Yours confused :-O
It only became a wind-up after the fact.

Then upon declaring it to be a wind-up MBH continues in exactly the same vein as previously.

There is no discernible difference between MBH (supposedly) on the wind-up and (the supposedly normal) MBH gloating about the (apparent) wind-up.:lol:

He won't be able to resist lapsing back into type. Be sure to remind him of this wind-up when he does.

The nightly MBH destructions are the best part of my working day out here....destroyed again hahahah

I only wish that the dayshift could se it. However, this thread will also be pulled by the powers that be...how many will that be this week?

You couldn't make him up!!

His credibility is shot to shit after this weekend. It had been peppered as it was but he's becoming more vague and delusional as the days go by. I can only assume he's got that many on his ignore list he only see's a third of the thread. The funny thing is I would say Laputian's polling an all time high rating. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back