DVD-WRITER

ATI RADEON HD 520 GRAPHICS

HDMI HIGH DEF INOPUT

BUILT IN WEBCAM

MEMORY CARD READER

BLUETOOTH & WiFi ENABLED

3 x USB INPUTS

@hypersonic @Some Random Guy @PTR
Which i5 CPU is it? There's about 8 different generations, and about 6 varients in each.
ATI RADEON HD 520 GRAPHICS - no idea what that's like. Suspect it'll be better than built-in on the i5 though, so that's a plus.
What price?

Which i5 CPU is it? There's about 8 different generations, and about 6 varients in each.
ATI RADEON HD 520 GRAPHICS - no idea what that's like. Suspect it'll be better than built-in on the i5 though, so that's a plus.
What price?
6th gen a think

Lad at work mate selling it £250 says only had it 18mth

6th gen a think

Lad at work mate selling it £250 says only had it 18mth

Ah right. Assuming its working spot on, that's probably quite a decent deal. 18 months sounds about right for a 6th Gen lappy. 256Gb SSD should be big enough to run an OS, main software and a few games from.
Its the same size as mine, and I've got 100gb free on it!

Maybe have a read about the screen quality on some independant reviews, as around that time, Dell were using some terrible screens, which they later upgraded.

"The Radeon 520 is a dedicated entry-level graphics card for laptops that was released in 2017. AMD reveals that the chip features five compute units based on the GCN architecture and 2 GB GDDR5 64-bit graphics memory. The new chip is not based on the Polaris architecture from 2016, but the old one that was introduced with the Radeon R5 M230 in 2014 and later used in the M330 and M430 / M440 / M445.

Due to the higher clock speed of up to 1030 MHz, the Radeon 520 should be slightly faster than the old Radeon R7 M445 (920 MHz, 320 shader units, GDDR5). However, the performance should be comparable, which means that demanding games like Dishonored 2, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare or XCOM 2 should not run smoothly. Less demanding games like Overwatch, Fifa 17 (with a fast CPU) or Farming Simulator 17, would run well, but using low to medium detail settings. For detailed game benchmarks, visit the pages of the previous linked card. If only DDR3 is used, the performance should be on par with the Radeon R7 M440 (1021 MHz, 320 shader units, DDR3)."

Back