fao bmw owners/drivers

• Thread starter ghost of shinton
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving the shitting in the hand as a viable alternative!

Loving the shitting in the hand as a viable alternative!

Booby is alright for a mag and has taken the piss out of me in the past.I saw a chance to take the piss back so i went for it.It's just a screen with word's on it at the end of the day and like most in here i'd happily have a pint with them and have a laugh taking the piss out of eachother.I say a lot worse to my mates tbf and they say a lot worse back,but if i said i was going to leave a shit under their seat i would probably be pissing myself at the same time.I just hope for his sake he was laughing when he posted that comment.

Im actually still laughing at the thought of a strategically place shit under the passenger seat of my car.

To be fair he did have a back up plan of not shitting in his hand which was to shit in bag.

Both equally efficient in my eyes.

Shints, check this out mate:

http://tinyurl.com/nlawxr

very good :lol:

for Keiths sanity

Problem A - Central locking not opening the doors via the key fob I had to use the key. But will close the doors , so i ruled out the battery, which is charged when in the ignition. After some advise i checked out the 5 fuses associated with the central locking and found #63 had blown. Now replaced for £2 from Halfords for pack of 5

Problem B - Windscreen washer not working, pump clearly still functioning though. Again after some advise was probably clogged with gunk/algae in the reservoir, used a pressure washer and hot water to blast the gunk out now working fine

Btw if this thread is an example of your piss taking technique you may want to refine it a bit;)

for Keiths sanity

Problem A - Central locking not opening the doors via the key fob I had to use the key. But will close the doors , so i ruled out the battery, which is charged when in the ignition. After some advise i checked out the 5 fuses associated with the central locking and found #63 had blown. Now replaced for £2 from Halfords for pack of 5

Problem B - Windscreen washer not working, pump clearly still functioning though. Again after some advise was probably clogged with gunk/algae in the reservoir, used a pressure washer and hot water to blast the gunk out now working fine

Btw if this thread is an example of your piss taking technique you may want to refine it a bit;)

Ooooh someone's getting rattled. ;)

for Keiths sanity

Obviously i was taking the piss regarding the battery replacement in your key fob.I can't believe you have actually replied explaining all.

Watch out if you're on tonight keef, i've been baking one all day especially for you.

Don't worry i won't fall for the old chestnut that is 'HEY LOOK AT THAT INTERESTING THING UP THERE'while you slip a shit under the seat.

anyone know of a/some decent forums online

ive got a couple of pain in the arse problems and want to ask about rather than pay some bandit garage for something that maybe a pieice of piss to sort out

My mate is Service Manager at Fawdingtons in Newcastle. Whats you after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back