fao bmw owners/drivers

• Thread starter ghost of shinton
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said you had a couple of pain in the arse problems.You mentioned one concerning your central locking so i suggested you change the batteries.What exactly is your 2nd pain in the arse problem apart from tyre pressure or oil status?? you are either an attention seeking mag or a complete and utter f***ing clueless cu.nt when it comes to cars

difference is this stupid mag **** can't even check the oil level.I'm waiting for him to ask for a forum to make a woman cum on a regular basis.

seriously are you on crack:lol:

who mentioned the oil level or tyre pressures, apart from you ?

i assume the real problem you have is i'm a mag, which is fair enough so i apologise for using up your valuable evening abusing me;)

i own an old bmw .....some time ago the central-locking/immobiliser/alarm system was removed because the horn was always going off during the night (was my sister`s old car, passed down to me)

i had a quote just to re-instate the remote locking....and that was £500

maybe that`s why shinton is trying to save a bit of cash?

I once asked my mate, who drives a BMW, why BMW drivers felt they didn't have to indicate. He answered 'we know where we're going so why do we need to?'

i own an old bmw .....some time ago the central-locking/immobiliser/alarm system was removed because the horn was always going off during the night (was my sister`s old car, passed down to me)

i had a quote just to re-instate the remote locking....and that was £500

maybe that`s why shinton is trying to save a bit of cash?

attention seeking **** spaz shit car driving mug

;)

seriously are you on crack:lol:

who mentioned the oil level or tyre pressures, apart from you ?

i assume the real problem you have is i'm a mag, which is fair enough so i apologise for using up your valuable evening abusing me;)

Yes that's right no one but me mentioned the oil or tyre's you clueless cu.nt.We have heard about your central locking which i have resolved.So why don't you just tell us what else is wrong with your car you stupid prick cos we would love to know.I have problems with my car but im not telling what na na na na na.

Yes that's right no one but me mentioned the oil or tyre's you clueless cu.nt.We have heard about your central locking which i have resolved.So why don't you just tell us what else is wrong with your car you stupid prick cos we would love to know.I have problems with my car but im not telling what na na na na na.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

There you go Shints, you can sleep sound tonight knowing Keith has saved you a few bob! :lol:

Does anyone know any decent Vauxhall forums because i haven't worked out how to put diesel in or press the f***ing air con button?

Gonna double it's value like?

only double it you stingy twat?

Hello im a total dumbfuck mag from Shinton.Can anyone tell me how do i open my beamer using this key fob thing?

Hello im a total dumbfuck mag from Shinton.Can anyone tell me how do i open my beamer using this key fob thing?

Whoa weird double reply syndrome

Bmwland.com is good for all types of bimmers and e46zone.com is canny for E46's.
Best bet really is to get it plugged in and get your codes read.

A word of advise though if it fails to start for fucks sake get the bus and don't order a taxi.

This is one of the oddest and in some ways disturbing threads I've seen on here in a long time. It appears a certain poster is slowly unravelling his sanity as he types. Talk about an over reaction.

All car owners are ***** (unless it stays in the garage purely in case of some emergency that your bike can't handle).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back