Fanzone - Man Utd - Far Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

......is it down to the lake I fear

I know the drummer, Aaron ,well. His a mate of my lad. Went to school together, played for same footy team. I've been to the odd match with him. He's a good lad. It's good to see them doing well.

I hope his drumming is better than his footy skills, mind !

I know the drummer, Aaron ,well. His a mate of my lad. Went to school together, played for same footy team. I've been to the odd match with him. He's a good lad. It's good to see them doing well.

I hope his drumming is better than his footy skills, mind !
He's a smashing lad Aaron and a great drummer.

My review:
Nice "Wooo!" at the start. Can never have enough enthusiastic 'woos' in rock imo. Quite good stuff though it felt like I was back in 1983 trapped with Cure fans but that's no bad thing really. Maybe a bit more melody? Good mention of gloves. Better than The Boreteneers. 7.5/10

It's ok, harks back to an early 80's sound....
lacks a bit of dynamic...whoever produced the drum sound needs shooting though as it all merges into one sound....

Reactions: Pop
It's ok, harks back to an early 80's sound....
lacks a bit of dynamic...whoever produced the drum sound needs shooting though as it all merges into one sound....
They were 17 when they did that - I like it but they've got more stuff coming out - they do very few covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back