Fantasy Premier League

Aguero and Sterling helped me massively there. I was on something like 8 points this morning, but Aguero (C) 28 and Sterling 16, with bonus points to come is a big let off. I think a few got rid of Aguero as well as Chelsea could have been seen as a reasonably hard match and City don't have a game next week.

Aguero and Sterling helped me massively there. I was on something like 8 points this morning, but Aguero (C) 28 and Sterling 16, with bonus points to come is a big let off. I think a few got rid of Aguero as well as Chelsea could have been seen as a reasonably hard match and City don't have a game next week.
They would have got rid as the next gameweek won’t be featuring City mate.
Especially if you hold a surfit of players that won’t be playing in that GW- you move players gradually to suit.
I was ok btw for the next GW but Holebas getting suspended has blown that out of the water.
Hats off to any who captained Aguero tho. I bottled it against Pep’s “well it doesnt matter who plays “ policy

They would have got rid as the next gameweek won’t be featuring City mate.
Especially if you hold a surfit of players that won’t be playing in that GW- you move players gradually to suit.
I was ok btw for the next GW but Holebas getting suspended has blown that out of the water.
Hats off to any who captained Aguero tho. I bottled it against Pep’s “well it doesnt matter who plays “ policy

I'm just going to use my free hit next week as I have a couple of Everton players (no game either), those 2 City players and it's Man Utd vs Liverpool, so that's a hard one to call. Will just pick a bunch of players who look like they have winnable games, like teams vs Huddersfield, Fulham etc.

I've still got my triple captain, bench boost and 2nd wildcard to play and there's not too many weeks left and you can't combine them. Hopefully Wolves win to nil tomorrow night as I have a couple of Wolves defenders to end the week.

I'm just going to use my free hit next week as I have a couple of Everton players (no game either), those 2 City players and it's Man Utd vs Liverpool, so that's a hard one to call. Will just pick a bunch of players who look like they have winnable games, like teams vs Huddersfield, Fulham etc.

I've still got my triple captain, bench boost and 2nd wildcard to play and there's not too many weeks left and you can't combine them. Hopefully Wolves win to nil tomorrow night as I have a couple of Wolves defenders to end the week.
I used my first chip last week- Triple Captain. Luckily no one else in the league I’m in (45 strong) used theirs. Always an advantage that or all the players near the top play the same one on the same DGW

Hmm decisions. I've used my free hit the other week and not sure what to do regarding my wildcard. I currently have 6 players who have a match on the limited game week next week, so not sure if I should make 2 transfers this week and then 2 or 3 more next week to get 10 or 11 who might play and save my wildcard, or just use the wildcard next week. The players I'd bring in would be Liverpool and Bournemouth players who both have fairly favourable matches this week (and next), so wouldn't just be for the sake of it.

@Rip Van Fish

Hmm decisions. I've used my free hit the other week and not sure what to do regarding my wildcard. I currently have 6 players who have a match on the limited game week next week, so not sure if I should make 2 transfers this week and then 2 or 3 more next week to get 10 or 11 who might play and save my wildcard, or just use the wildcard next week. The players I'd bring in would be Liverpool and Bournemouth players who both have fairly favourable matches this week (and next), so wouldn't just be for the sake of it.

@Rip Van Fish
Yes, the free hit is a good one to play the week after next as you are covered the week after when it reverts back.

Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League

Well done to David Smith who managed to finish 386 in the world and first in the above league

I ended up 4th after a shit final gameweek.

I'm not sure of the other SMB/Sunderland leagues but I doubt anyone will have finished above that top standing.

I'd have finished joint 33rd! I used to be half decent once upon a time. Some cracking scores in that league and f***ing hell whoever David Smith is take a bow, cracking overall score.

I ended up finishing in the top 37k overall. Around week 33 I was in the top 5k. Gets very hard to maintain though. Huge amount of luck involved.

Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League

Well done to David Smith who managed to finish 386 in the world and first in the above league

I ended up 4th after a shit final gameweek.

I'm not sure of the other SMB/Sunderland leagues but I doubt anyone will have finished above that top standing.
Just seen I finished 8th in that league

Last edited:
Did well this year, finished about 11k.

Tried to keep to the stats and it seemed to go pretty well :D

Trick seems to be spotting teams/players that are playing well for 'shit' sides and not getting too attached to players. Most of my season revolved around wolves and Bournemouth.

Last edited:
Did well this year, finished about 11k.

Tried to keep to the stats and it seemed to go pretty well :D

Trick seems to be spotting teams/players that are playing well for 'shit' sides and not getting too attached to players. Most of my season revolved around wolves and Bournemouth.
It's a lot easier when you don't support a team in the premier league. I used to hate thinking I need a player to do well against Sunderland to get me a good score.

Back