Fantasy Football Differentials

andypipkin

Goalkeeper
Who do you fancy being the rarely selected gems for this seasons fantasy football to set you apart from the others in your mini leagues?

For me it's Pukki at Norwich and Origi (until Mane gets back) that will start well.

Anyone looking for a minimum fee player could do a lot worse than Leander Dendoncker from Wolves.

As for others - Dwight McNeil and Harvey Barnes could both be good value in midfield at 6 million apiece and the FPL people have moved Zaha back to midfield after he was a striker last season with them (he's 7 million). Up front, Josh King is 6.5 million, which seems like a potential bargain.

Moise Kean. Everton have the easiest opening 6 fixtures in the league. He is certain to start at 9. Finished last season in good form. Only owned by 5.8% of the game as opposed to Digne (26.3%), Sigurdsson (14.8%) or Richarlison (9.7%).

Moise Kean. Everton have the easiest opening 6 fixtures in the league. He is certain to start at 9. Finished last season in good form. Only owned by 5.8% of the game as opposed to Digne (26.3%), Sigurdsson (14.8%) or Richarlison (9.7%).

Only costs 7 million as well, which is a potential bargain. I suspect the low ownership is in part because people have chosen their sides early and forgotten them.

Kyle Walker-Peters at £5m could be a bargain.
Foyth & Aurier are injured and Spurs home fixtures look fairly easy on paper.

Lucas Moura could also be canny. Son is suspended, Alli inured and they may not have Eriksen by tomorrow.

Greenwood at Man Utd if Lukaku goes.

Harry Wilson has just gone to Bournemouth and could be a good replacement for Brooks who is out injured.

Chelsea midfielders are good prices, i'm just not sure who will start.

I have none of these players in my team so even more reason to pick them.

Back