Fans Museum

Heard decent reports of the place but what's the bar like on a match night?

Does it get very busy? Any cask ales?

Got to be better than our attempted trip to The Central pre match for Donny @DR CHEESE

You can do a review after tomorrow night, think we will go in when we stop over for the Shrewsbury game in April :cool:

Eamonn strikes again. 😄
Aye.
I was dying all day Sunday, as I only usually have 2 or 3 pints of shandy on a match day.
I was on proper pints on Satda, and wouldn't like to guess how many I drank.
It was a cracking day though, and to spend time chatting to Dick Malone & Monty, made a great day, even better, especially with us beating Ipswich too.

Aye I was going to say its canny when the outside bar is on. Gets busy but compared to other places around there (like the victory club) it isn't too bad, can normally still get served fairly quickly. Love what they're trying to do in terms of getting some memorabilia etc displayed, the club doesn't do enough on that front imo so I like to pop in when I get a chance. Mind I say that, then tomorrow I'll end up staying in vesta tilleys for the £2.10 fosters as normal!

£2.10 fosters :eek:. Absolute steal. I thought my £2.40 carling was a steal. May have to venture to Vestas.

It’s brilliant like, 12:30 KO on the teles, food beer and all the kits on display. They even let the bairns put the shirts on which is great like

You can do a review after tomorrow night, think we will go in when we stop over for the Shrewsbury game in April :cool:

It was decent for a night match but I'd rather go to a proper pub on a Saturday like the Harbour.

Staff were friendly, couple of bars, queues not as bad as I expected.....beers not the cheapest but cheaper than the Hilton. Beer a bit cold and fizzy but was ok. Definitely worth a visit to see all the memorabilia in every nook.

I would go again but not in place of the Harbour @Swindon Mackem

Back