Fans Museum

Heard decent reports of the place but what's the bar like on a match night?

Does it get very busy? Any cask ales?

Got to be better than our attempted trip to The Central pre match for Donny @DR CHEESE
Quality place tend to pop in there post match not as busy as pre match no cask on but have bottles of DM Maximus and Swedish Blonde. The craic is usually good with Bobby Kerr and the staff are great.

Last edited:
Class when it's warm and they've got an outdoor bar on. Fairly fast service too when that was on. They have a stall anorl that does good bait, think it's £4 for burger and nachos.

Aye I was going to say its canny when the outside bar is on. Gets busy but compared to other places around there (like the victory club) it isn't too bad, can normally still get served fairly quickly. Love what they're trying to do in terms of getting some memorabilia etc displayed, the club doesn't do enough on that front imo so I like to pop in when I get a chance. Mind I say that, then tomorrow I'll end up staying in vesta tilleys for the £2.10 fosters as normal!

Great staff, hugely knowledgeable give you a guided tour of the exhibits. Beer was dreadful last time we were in, hopefully it's got better as it was last year or stick to cans.

Wish everyone would fuck off recommending it. Makes it a nightmare getting served all these newbies rocking up :lol:

It’s a great place, good pint and all very friendly.

Sounds like mint crack, my friends always tell me to fuck off, I should fit right in

Back