RTG Fans Museum : Last Minute Sunderland Related Christmas Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTG

Robot
Staff member
The Fans Museum hasn’t been able to open for months now due to Covid, and they have now set up an online shop to try and raise funds to stay afloat. In their own words: “we aren’t funded and have lost all of our revenue from the events we have had to cancel. We have […]

more...

The Fans Museum hasn’t been able to open for months now due to Covid, and they have now set up an online shop to try and raise funds to stay afloat. In their own words: “we aren’t funded and have lost all of our revenue from the events we have had to cancel. We have […]

more...

when it says signed are these just prints or genuine signatures?

Seems like some nice stuff on there, but I also have the same question as above. Would be nice to know the conditions of some of the shirts too. Abit more information would be great, if anyone from the fans museum happens to be reading.

Hi, all the signatures on the prints are genuine and individually signed. Bobby Kerr and Kevin Phillips are our ambassadors and regularly visit the Fans Museum. The other prints including Paul Butler, Alex Rae, Nyron Nosworthy, Carlos Edwards etc have all had guest appearances at the Fans Museum and sign various items for us.

If you have any questions about any particular items I will try and answer them for you.

Just to let you know tomorrow (Thursday) is the last day to order for deliveries to arrive before Christmas. Friday is the last to pick up any orders from the Museum

Hi, all the signatures on the prints are genuine and individually signed. Bobby Kerr and Kevin Phillips are our ambassadors and regularly visit the Fans Museum. The other prints including Paul Butler, Alex Rae, Nyron Nosworthy, Carlos Edwards etc have all had guest appearances at the Fans Museum and sign various items for us.

If you have any questions about any particular items I will try and answer them for you.

Just to let you know tomorrow (Thursday) is the last day to order for deliveries to arrive before Christmas. Friday is the last to pick up any orders from the Museum
I have ordered the ‘Lads in the 60s book’ as a present.

It's a bit short notice but any fundraising/competitions in future would be well supported on here I reckon, it's a brilliant facility and one you and every other Sunderland fan should be proud of. 👏👏👏

Class, cheers for the link, just going to have a look now, will buy a few things mate

Keep up the good work, its really great what you are doing there mate.
@Fans Museum

If I order something today will it be ready to pick up today? just says takes 2-3 days to sort?

Last edited:
Class, cheers for the link, just going to have a look now, will buy a few things mate

Keep up the good work, its really great what you are doing there mate.
@Fans Museum

If I order something today will it be ready to pick up today? just says takes 2-3 days to sort?

Thanks for your support. Yes if you order today it will be ready to pick up later today, you will get an email as soon as it is ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back