Fans moaning and groaning...

Utter berks.

The same types who then complain if players are knackered.

It's a long season.

The game was done by half time and the approach in the second half was correct.
I don’t think it was in the 2nd half. He should have utilised the bench earlier and give Scowen some game time. He’s going to be rusty and probably not match fit when we really need him because Dobson is close to a ban.

Can see both sides tbh. One one side we had the game won, on the other side Rochdale were absolutely terrible, had no threat on the break, we had the wind & we’re a canny few goals behind Peterborough and Rotherham.

I thought he got it pretty much spot on tbh.
Tactically and performance wise is was spot on, I just felt the 2nd half was a glorified friendly and he should have used the bench earlier.
Can see both sides tbh. One one side we had the game won, on the other side Rochdale were absolutely terrible, had no threat on the break, we had the wind & we’re a canny few goals behind Peterborough and Rotherham.
Rochdale were poor but as a club I have a lot of respect for them and there fans. It would be so easy for the fans to support the bigger clubs in the area. League One is the best they can achieve realistically. Hopefully they have a good cup run in the future.

Last edited:
Tactically and performance wise is was spot on, I just felt the 2nd half was a glorified friendly and he should have used the bench earlier.

Rochdale were poor but as a club I have a lot of respect for them and there fans. It would be so easy for the fans to support the bigger clubs in the area. League One is the best they can achieve realistically. Hopefully they have a good cup run in the future.

Yeah same, they were absolutely awful though. Couldn’t get out of their own way quickly enough to gift us goals when we put them under pressure.

Back