Fans leaving early

• Thread starter Deleted member 37458
  • Start date

Cant understand why people bother going, if they are incapable of sitting on their arses for 45 minutes.
Just read the comments and try and understand why people are different to you.
Or maybe realise that it’s not do with sitting in there arse for 45 mins but it’s because they don’t actually want to, for all sorts of reasons.
These days for me if it wasn’t for the social side of the game I would not set foot in the ground again.
I’ve travelled all over the country to support the lads from when I was 14 ,missing school and getting a rap across me hand for me troubles.
Saturday depending on the result had a huge impact on my weekend, so much that I had to stop going or the wife prob would have walked out.
I’ve learnt to smile when we get beat, have a pint and take the piss, life is great.
Recently I’ve not left early often to be honest, but it’s only because the lads want to stay til the end.
It’s an argument that will never go away, there is bigger fish to fry anyway.

Sometimes, that is all it takes to send transmit complacency to the pitch.

it’s not so much ‘Sunderland till I die’ these days as ‘Sunderland till 85 minutes and then get the early bus to be home for dinner’
... And again yesterday. Quite a number of folks leaving on 80 minutes. It's difficult to fathom.

Just read the comments and try and understand why people are different to you.
Or maybe realise that it’s not do with sitting in there arse for 45 mins but it’s because they don’t actually want to, for all sorts of reasons.
These days for me if it wasn’t for the social side of the game I would not set foot in the ground again.
I’ve travelled all over the country to support the lads from when I was 14 ,missing school and getting a rap across me hand for me troubles.
Saturday depending on the result had a huge impact on my weekend, so much that I had to stop going or the wife prob would have walked out.
I’ve learnt to smile when we get beat, have a pint and take the piss, life is great.
Recently I’ve not left early often to be honest, but it’s only because the lads want to stay til the end.
It’s an argument that will never go away, there is bigger fish to fry anyway.
I find the place a depressing shithole. Havnt been for years, and probably will never go again.

I don't have to back them up though fruity!

All of the above is your very humble opinion which means Jack shit to me.

Next statement

Why do I need banning.
I'm entitled to my opinion. Just the same as you are!.!
If you can't handle that? Do 1

Remember everything petal.
Don't drink so no problem there 🙊🙊

He doesn't drink @Daffy but sometimes goes for a pint at half time. LOL.

I still don’t know why I was tagged in 😂😂

You're shagging someone's lass man. Keep up.

Last edited:
He doesn't drink @Daffy but sometimes goes for a pint at half time. LOL.

You're shagging someone's lass man. Keep up.
:lol:
Sharp made an exit last night when he was absolutely destroyed

Early leaving on an epic scale, along with scratter f***ing litter all over the pitch most games kind of suits the modern-day SAFC image. Be hard to imagine the club without those traits to it nowadays really.

Early leaving on an epic scale, along with scratter f***ing litter all over the pitch most games kind of suits the modern-day SAFC image. Be hard to imagine the club without those traits to it nowadays really.
The discarded litter blowing across the pitch is a metaphor for the plight of the club.

People don’t respect the club enough to keep a hold of dispose of rubbish appropriately.

Last edited:
What a ridiculous thing for anyone to say. We are the only side in the divisions history to average 30k I believe.
The lad has LCFC on his username. If its Leicester then they averaged 20k when they were down here. If its Lincoln then their highest ever gate is 23k.
The problem is in the current plight, all comers are queuing up to stick the boot in on the once proud football city of Sunderland.

Whether it be Gillingham, Lincoln or Fleetwood it doesn’t really matter.

The thing that matters is the club has descended to this level and is fair game to supporters of minnow clubs to laugh at.

Ultimately, it serves no purpose to turn the argument back on these people. You just end up looking foolish for reacting to them.

The only response is to beat them and get to a higher level again and then (legitimately) look down on these small clubs.

Back