Fans in grounds... The 12 clubs in league one

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 45378

Obviously Sunderland are tier 3 so we can't have fans back in at the moment. But are you pleased that tier 2 regions/clubs can have fans back?

Here are the 12 clubs that can have fans back from December 2nd onwards in league 1(albeit with limited numbers)

Afc wimbledon
Charlton
Crewe
Ipswich
Mk dons
Northampton
Oxford
Peterborough
Plymouth
Portsmouth
Shrewsbury
Swindon

Obviously Sunderland are tier 3 so we can't have fans back in at the moment. But are you pleased that tier 2 regions/clubs can have fans back?

Here are the 12 clubs that can have fans back from December 2nd onwards in league 1(albeit with limited numbers)

Afc wimbledon
Charlton
Crewe
Ipswich
Mk dons
Northampton
Oxford
Peterborough
Plymouth
Portsmouth
Shrewsbury
Swindon

Always wanted to gan to oxford & Swindon but without a vaccine no chance

Afc wimbledon
Charlton
Crewe
Ipswich
Mk dons
Northampton
Oxford
Peterborough
Plymouth
Portsmouth
Shrewsbury
Swindon
If there was ever any doubt about the Tories not giving a shit about the north ...... well we deserve it I suppose after all we voted for em 😂😂😂😳. I didn’t .

Afc wimbledon
Charlton
Crewe
Ipswich
Mk dons
Northampton
Oxford
Peterborough
Plymouth
Portsmouth
Shrewsbury
Swindon
Crewe sneaked in 😁

Last edited:
So when can have fans back it will be 1 fan for every 12 seats or 1 fan every 24 seats if only 2k allowed.... So take Exeter 8k capacity and if 4k allowed that's 1 fan for every 2 seats.... Totally illogical it should have been calculated pro rata according to stadium capacity

The whole thing, not just sporting grounds is shit and not thought out

An example, I was travelling up to Sunderland from Exeter on 18th December staying for 3 days, meeting family and giving out xmas presents.

I cant do that now, but I can from 22nd December

Was more thinking financially.
I think for most of those clubs, Portsmouth, Ipswich etc, no doubt their loyal fans have already paid out for a season ticket. For those clubs now having to pay out to open the stadium and make it safe, clean and properly stewarded will cost them without any new money coming in. I think this will hurt rather than help them financially.

The whole thing, not just sporting grounds is shit and not thought out

An example, I was travelling up to Sunderland from Exeter on 18th December staying for 3 days, meeting family and giving out xmas presents.

I cant do that now, but I can from 22nd December
Just do it.... Boris set the precedent in the summer allowing country wide travel to all those that were fuloughed, packed beaches down here and getting paid for doing sweet fa while some of us worked right through

Back