Fan Fest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNAFU86

Full Back
Monday - watch the first team train....should be a laugh!!! see what they actually do in training.....

on the other hand if they don't win Saturday i would think twice about this event if i was at the club like, aye good for kids but the rest of us are not gonna be very happy clappy!!

PR disaster strikes again, and another trophy for the mags to win (think they already did for more fans an a training session)

It's a good thing for the kids any adult going to give the players shit need to get a grip.

Also who gives a flying fuck what those twats up the road think.

Monday - watch the first team train....should be a laugh!!! see what they actually do in training.....

on the other hand if they don't win Saturday i would think twice about this event if i was at the club like, aye good for kids but the rest of us are not gonna be very happy clappy!!

PR disaster strikes again, and another trophy for the mags to win (think they already did for more fans an a training session)

It's an event aimed at kids during half term. This board is full of complaints about the lack of involvement by the Club in the Community and being remote from it's supporters and here we have someone complaining about doing something positive to address that. PR disaster ? Is it shite.

that may be so but i don't think they'll ever come close to beating our reserve teams game agin the scousers, which pulled in around 33000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back