Families can meet 22 - 28th Dec proposal

None but you be daft to think in a country of 68 million this can be discarded as poopooery.
None. Not one example of your example. Thanks. :lol:

Next up, if I get home from graft on Christmas Eve and our house has been invaded by a maasai tribe, do they count as our household or as one of the three households we can mix within?

Last edited:
Jobs a good un here :cool:

Look at that ffs ^ :lol:
😊Indeed but remember in law they can't just put some regulation in place without proving their point. This coupled with the downgrade to a non highly contagious disease back in March is exactly why this can't be Policed,took to court any lawyer with his salt would take it to bits.

None but you be daft to think in a country of 68 million this can be discarded as poopooery.

What you wanting them to do, look at each and every possibility, no matter how rare, or put in place rules that fit the majority?
😊Indeed but remember in law they can't just put some regulation in place without proving their point. This coupled with the downgrade to a non highly contagious disease back in March is exactly why this can't be Policed,took to court any lawyer with his salt would take it to bits.

How's this all fitting in with the great reset secret agenda marra?

Last edited:
What you wanting them to do, look at each and every possibility, no matter how rare, or put in place rules that fit the majority?
He seems to be reading the whole thing as a compulsory requirement for people to carry out. Those in his 24 keyworkers example are duty bound to meet up because the government has told them they must.

The Mrs has already made up three support 'bubbles' so she can see all of her family.

She's managed to combine five households.

Her dad is meant to be on the shielding list.

Guess I won't be seeing my mam and dad this Christmas, but as long as she's alright, that's all that matters.
Just send the police round on her marra and pop round your folks while she’s waiting to get picked up from the station

How's this all fitting in with the great reset secret agenda marra?

Todays evening analysis:-

Lets hope none of this ties in with WEF Great Reset 🤔

What is this character doing lecturing kids in this manner 🤔

Why is some toff sticking up for the little people, why are all the Labour types arguing about how many genders there are and white privilage 🤔

What's going on with this, surely lockdowns are the answer all the pros suggest it...don't they 🤔

Doesn't work for me, the earliest I could travel is the 27th and we've got two households without heading south.

We wouldn't consider stopping our lot in the north east not being able to see each other so they could see us anyway.

First time in 20 years I won't have been back for Christmas. We're looking at it as a nice change.

Already causing stress in my family.
‘Let’s just bend the rules and be sensible’ :rolleyes:

People seem to have forgotten the basics of what we are dealing with, a highly contagious virus that will be an inconvenience for most but won’t give the vulnerable a chance. To Chuck the rules for 5 days in the middle of winter when we have been going this long and vaccines are on the horizon is baffling to me.

People are going to visit family anyway, whether they're officially allowed to or not.
The police won't want to go round on Xmas day telling folk off for it either.
[/QUOTE

This, although reading social media alot will be just having a small family Christmas anyway and just look after vunreble relatives.....

Im in a Bubble with the girlfriend so can finally go to hers in the north west on Christmas eve till Christmas day night, just us two, which it has been since july really....

How is wanting to stay alive being hysterical man ? I'm not going to mingle because I know It's dumb as fuck of me to do so. It's up to everyone else to do what's best for them, but they should be mindful of the potential consequences of their actions.

Exactly. We'll not be having a normal Christmas this year. Why would anybody risk it for a dinner on a set date? Just hold off for a few month and get togethet when the vulnerable have been vacinated. This will cause a third wave.

Back