False Widow Spider - HELP!

I wouldn't care, the kids chased it across the floor shouting "Pider! Pider!" and were pissed off when I wouldn't let them play with it.

They were so big in my last house we used to take it in turns to chase each other round the house. On a serious note I once fell of my balcony, chasing one, whilst naked, whilst in full view of the neighbours eating breakfast, and knocked myself clean out.

They were so big in my last house we used to take it in turns to chase each other round the house. On a serious note I once fell of my balcony, chasing one, whilst naked, whilst in full view of the neighbours eating breakfast, and knocked myself clean out.
Italy?

We had a f***ing huge one in the rafters of the place we stayed for our wedding. It was an old barn and the roof was about 30 ft off the ground and I could still see its eyes the massive bastard.

Funnily enough the scorpions in the bathroom didn't bother me that much.

I hope that’s a shed or garage and you haven’t just attended the Herbal School of Cleaning Excellence.

I caught one about the same time of this original thread, it had a great big Orange arse.
Nope. It’s the extension and that Velux window is about 10ft up.

Also, it wasn’t that webby last week so the little shitebag is a fast weaver.

Latest: I’m now not sure if I’ve hoovered her up, or whether she’s just hiding behind the window frame. I could open the window to be certain, but see above for height of window and probability of spider-in-face disaster.

Back