False Widow Spider - HELP!

Logon or register to see this image

Just found this little (huge) fucker abseiling from my newly opened skylight in the lounge.

A quick google tells me (s)he looks like a false widow, about 1.5cm big and could give either of my two 14 month olds who are sitting right underneath where it came in, a nasty bite.

No one tells me what to do with the crawly shitbag who is now sitting on my kitchen counter in a glass.

Any ideas?

(BTW LOOK THE FUCK AT ME CATCHING A HUGE FALSE WIDOW I AM SO f***ing PROUD OF MYSELF).

Logon or register to see this image

Just found this little (huge) fucker abseiling from my newly opened skylight in the lounge.

A quick google tells me (s)he looks like a false widow, about 1.5cm big and could give either of my two 14 month olds who are sitting right underneath where it came in, a nasty bite.

No one tells me what to do with the crawly shitbag who is now sitting on my kitchen counter in a glass.

Any ideas?

(BTW LOOK THE FUCK AT ME CATCHING A HUGE FALSE WIDOW I AM SO f***ing PROUD OF MYSELF).

Burn it ffs

Just out of interest, what area do you live in?

Just working out if I should fire bomb the trees near mine (bottom of Shiney Raaaaa)

Back