False Widow Spider - HELP!

I've got loads of the scary bastards. They originally appeared in my shed and now have migrated to my conservatory (which is a converted garage and almost like a shed).
They seem pretty harmless tbh and we've had no incidents. I still stomp on them when they leg it across the floor like.

If I ever find them in the house I'll worry, but for now they're ok.

London is a different world with these bastards, orange slugs and flying ants like.

Poor little bugger, there he was, gone!! it's the bairns I think of, they'll be waiting for their Dad to come home from work and he wont..:( .........ever!

Best way to put it outside? (And then stamp on it hard).

It’s a fast little fucker. It’s crawling round the glass laughing at me right now.

Mr B is going to have to get up on the roof at the weekend to see if its babies are there. FFS.

If my memory is correct that is a BABY :eek:

"'False Widow Spiders use alarm pheromones to warn their buddies about nearby dangers,' warn experts.

These chemicals are secreted by some of the group when they think they are in danger, like if the nest is disturbed or one of them is killed.

'If the nest is disturbed, guard spiders will send out these guard molecules to rally the troops,' she says.

The rest of the False Widows react to the pheromones by swarming out of the nest and attacking the intruder."

RIP
Pal of mine got bitten by one of the arachnid infantry once. Dead now. Horrible death by all accounts.

He’s - can I just have some f***ing kudos for catching, intimidating and then beating the brains out of a f***ing VENOMOUS SPIDER in my own house, thank you.

I’m rather proud, given I’m rather terrified of most spiders.

Logon or register to see this image

Just found this little (huge) fucker abseiling from my newly opened skylight in the lounge.

A quick google tells me (s)he looks like a false widow, about 1.5cm big and could give either of my two 14 month olds who are sitting right underneath where it came in, a nasty bite.

No one tells me what to do with the crawly shitbag who is now sitting on my kitchen counter in a glass.

Any ideas?

(BTW LOOK THE FUCK AT ME CATCHING A HUGE FALSE WIDOW I AM SO f***ing PROUD OF MYSELF).
f***ing hell I’d have moved house.

Back