Fallout New Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

just got this delivered. give it a good go over the weekend. really impressed with new vegas so heres hoping.

is it all the same? like the way you do everything, way you fight etc.
though the box says there are aliens like

Yes.

If you liked New Vegas youll enjoy 3 more, imo.

just got this delivered. give it a good go over the weekend. really impressed with new vegas so heres hoping.

Its just as good if not better IMO, a bit more linear but the guns are better and loads of little nice touches that are not in new vegas

Its just as good if not better IMO, a bit more linear but the guns are better and loads of little nice touches that are not in new vegas

bit more linear sounds good. bit too many options in new vegas i think

I couldn't get into Fallout 3, perhaps I'll give it another shot sometime. I'm enjoying New Vegas a lot more.

Hope you got the goty edition with all the dlc included.

Hope you got the goty edition with all the dlc included.

aye i did. just gonna head over and sort out hoover dam then onto fallout 3

i give up trying to kill legates for now. off to fallout 3

well i am am outraged

choices for your skin: african american, asian, caucasian and hispanic. what if your a black fella but not american?

aye i did. just gonna head over and sort out hoover dam then onto fallout 3

i give up trying to kill legates for now. off to fallout 3

well i am am outraged

choices for your skin: african american, asian, caucasian and hispanic. what if your a black fella but not american?

Seen as though your character is born in Washington DC I dare say it's tough ched...

getting a bit tired of these bloody aliens on fallout 3. been on this spacship for f***ing ages

Ive got to the strip and im getting bored of it, all of the quests just seem to be running between two people playing messenger boy. And i cant do most quests because you need a person to follow you, and i already have Boone and Ez-E, so they cant :-(

Ive got to the strip and im getting bored of it, all of the quests just seem to be running between two people playing messenger boy. And i cant do most quests because you need a person to follow you, and i already have Boone and Ez-E, so they cant :-(

Just let them go and remember where it says they go to, do the missions you need to and then go back to get them......

Or tell them to got back to thee Lucky 38 and go and meet them back there. They'll just hang around in the presidential suite.

Just picked this up again to finish it after a couple of months off and Im struggling to get into it......

Too many choices, just cant be arsed with the storyline now, just want it out of the way so I can start summat else.

Never got that feeling at all off FO3, apart from maybe on the spaceship DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back