Fallout New Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its been said that there will be no DLC for N.V that will let you carry on from the games end. Broken Steel was absolutely brilliant for Fallout 3. Shocking decision I think, but having said that, there is about 5-6 DLC coming out for N.V which should extend gameplay a canny bit.

Its been said that there will be no DLC for N.V that will let you carry on from the games end. Broken Steel was absolutely brilliant for Fallout 3. Shocking decision I think, but having said that, there is about 5-6 DLC coming out for N.V which should extend gameplay a canny bit.

So whats the point of having dlc that won't let you play after the games end, you've either gotta start a new playthrough or pick it up at a save before you start the last mission? Broken Steel was mint btw.

Going to trade this in tomorrow like, Loved FO3 but this just has done nothing for me really, Got bored with the story.

So whats the point of having dlc that won't let you play after the games end, you've either gotta start a new playthrough or pick it up at a save before you start the last mission? Broken Steel was mint btw.

Yeah I totally agree, its f***ing annoying. In my current save I have done every single quest and side quest on the entire game (apart from closing quest), completed Dead Money, discovered every location and now im just raising as much caps as possible. Im really just waiting for the other DLC's to come out. I love the game like, just hate the fact once the final mission is over its all over! FO3 with all the DLC's was all around a better experiance. Personally I think that although they have said there will not be a DLC extending the gameplay past the final quest, that they will due to such a high demand. Well, I hope!

Dead Money got an average review http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/falloutnewvegasdeadmoney/review.html?tag=topslot;thumb;4

I agree the game is a bit boring tbh I had more fun using guns then being a mele fighter, which is really boring.

Going to start playing Dead Rising 2, see if I can overcome my fear of zombies.:lol:

Dead Money wasn't the best like. It was decent in parts, but then was confusing and glitchey in others. Also the huge pile of gold bars that you could pick up but were too heavy to carry more than 3 of, was extremely annoying! I only use guns like, melee just never interested me.

Dead Money wasn't the best like. It was decent in parts, but then was confusing and glitchey in others. Also the huge pile of gold bars that you could pick up but were too heavy to carry more than 3 of, was extremely annoying! I only use guns like, melee just never interested me.

Dead Money was good. It was hard which makes a change for the Fallout series since Fallout 3. Far too easy.

I got out with all of the gold... got them in a big pile on my bed in Novac :cool:

Must have taken you a while to walk out with all them! :lol:

Nah, just walked from the vault to the forcefield, pushed through when Elijah opened it, walked along the corridor to the elevator and then when back at the fountain, walked through the gates.

Once back in the abandoned bunker i just stashed them all in the container near the entrance and did a few round trips with Boone and Rex to ferry em to Novac.

Rich as fecking Croesus now! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back