Fallout New Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

not on release, but will do eventually.

just really got back into 3, so have that to finish, just got fifa & will be getting COD. Also got assasins creed 2 to finish :lol: so hope to pick it up in new year for half the price pre owned

will probably end up buying on release day for full price knowing my impatience like

Oh yes! Me and the lad will be playing it within minutes of it arriving.

A bit pissed that Gothic 4 has been put back to the end of October though.

i would do terrible things to be in possesion of it now

cannit ferking wait

Oh yes! Me and the lad will be playing it within minutes of it arriving.

A bit pissed that Gothic 4 has been put back to the end of October though.

Its out if you have your box chipped.

Hopefully not long before this comes out like, loved Fallout 3.

Its out if you have your box chipped.

Hopefully not long before this comes out like, loved Fallout 3.

Ordered on PC, but it is out officially on the Xbox.

From what I have gathered there has been an almighty cock-up with Gothic 4.
Some people had them shipped by ShopTo a week ago but couldn't play as the DRM servers had not been opened. ShopTo are now showing out of stock, Amazon have moved back the release untl Oct 30 and Play have it as March 2011!

I reckon a problem was found with the demo (only released a few weeks ago) and they have pulled the shipping but too late for some orders to go out.

If you want it is £30 on Steam and available now, about 8GB though.

Decisions, decisions...

Ordered on PC, but it is out officially on the Xbox.

From what I have gathered there has been an almighty cock-up with Gothic 4.
Some people had them shipped by ShopTo a week ago but couldn't play as the DRM servers had not been opened. ShopTo are now showing out of stock, Amazon have moved back the release untl Oct 30 and Play have it as March 2011!

I reckon a problem was found with the demo (only released a few weeks ago) and they have pulled the shipping but too late for some orders to go out.

If you want it is £30 on Steam and available now, about 8GB though.

Decisions, decisions...

Never liked the other Gothics, played them for like an hour, got bored n turned them off. Strange as I love RPGs.

This one looks a bit better, but I just cannot see it lasting. Looks nice enough but there really isn't much to it (so far) in the way of doing anything funky. It's just something about JoWoods games that doesn't float my boat, they just seem so cheap, unfinished and "clunky" (is that a word? :lol:).

Wish they would get some decent voice actors in anarl.

Fallout 3 was one of the best games I've ever played. Got it ordered for me and my son :cool:

downloaded it overnight and had a couple of hours this morning on it.....

feels like an expansion pack for fallout 3, everything is the same apart from the gangs but feeling the same as fallout 3 isnt a bad thing :cool:

the gangs are the new part, do missions for one gang, it pisses another one off, you then become hated if you do missions against certain gangs so if you see a member of that gang they will try kill you, vice versa being members of your "good gang" will help you out, sell u cheaper items etc

main story is very interesting so far, your a courier whos shot in the head by a unknown gang whilst delivering a platinum chip to new vegas, you wake up in a doctors in a small town and try to find out what happened and why....i wont say anymore as it might spoil it for people.

ohhh also theres a hardcore mode, stimpaks heal over time, you need refreshment every so often otherwise you lose health and ammo carries weight.

so far so good :cool:

People worked out the best place to order this for xbox 360? Seems to be alot of different deals going on with different dlc and the like?

downloaded it overnight and had a couple of hours this morning on it.....

feels like an expansion pack for fallout 3, everything is the same apart from the gangs but feeling the same as fallout 3 isnt a bad thing :cool:

the gangs are the new part, do missions for one gang, it pisses another one off, you then become hated if you do missions against certain gangs so if you see a member of that gang they will try kill you, vice versa being members of your "good gang" will help you out, sell u cheaper items etc

main story is very interesting so far, your a courier whos shot in the head by a unknown gang whilst delivering a platinum chip to new vegas, you wake up in a doctors in a small town and try to find out what happened and why....i wont say anymore as it might spoil it for people.

ohhh also theres a hardcore mode, stimpaks heal over time, you need refreshment every so often otherwise you lose health and ammo carries weight.

so far so good :cool:

I was a bit worried about that tbh, ive just finished fo3 and ive had it since launch over 80 hours in all the dlc and game. I dont know if im ready to go back in to a game that would look and feel the same. I think ill leave this till after xmas and wait for fable 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back