Fallout: New Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty promising, although will no doubt find it hard to live up to the superb Fallout 3.

Anyone know if Asda will be doing something similar to what they did with FIFA pricewise or is it not high profile enough of a release?

what am I missing re fallout 3?

everyone says it's mint

I just seem to be wandering around not actuallu completing anything?

Looks pretty promising, although will no doubt find it hard to live up to the superb Fallout 3.

Anyone know if Asda will be doing something similar to what they did with FIFA pricewise or is it not high profile enough of a release?

I'll b getting it when I get the funds. Looks superb. Love fall out 3. I doubt it'll be a midnight release or much cheaper then anywhere else.

I'll be all over this. Fallout 3 was a slow burner, nearly got rid of it at one point, but well worth the hours put in - great game.

what am I missing re fallout 3?

everyone says it's mint

I just seem to be wandering around not actuallu completing anything?

It's a sandbox game, you can do wtf you want.

Go out there, do some quests, make a living and get better. Pretty soon you will get put onto the main missions.

It's made to be non linear and give you the freedom to do wtf you want. If you dont like a town or person, blow them up. It's totally up to you.

The thing about Fallout games, is each one is as good (if not better) as the previous ones. Most have never heard of them until this one but they have been going on the PC since I can remember.

Hope they haven't given some ***** the game to do like some companies who have different divisions (and always one of them are f***ing useless).

Go out there, do some quests, make a living and get better. Pretty soon you will get put onto the main missions.

It's made to be non linear and give you the freedom to do wtf you want. If you dont like a town or person, blow them up. It's totally up to you.

The thing about Fallout games, is each one is as good (if not better) as the previous ones. Most have never heard of them until this one but they have been going on the PC since I can remember.

Hope they haven't given some ***** the game to do like some companies who have different divisions (and always one of them are f***ing useless).

I've played a couple of hours into it, I've been into megaton got a few missions to do and haven't found out how yet. Been wandering around for ages, found a little town where I got a mission to find the family(or something) don't know how. And I've just been wandering round the wasteland not finding anything particulary useful or seeming to move the game on any for ages now.

I've played a couple of hours into it, I've been into megaton got a few missions to do and haven't found out how yet. Been wandering around for ages, found a little town where I got a mission to find the family(or something) don't know how. And I've just been wandering round the wasteland not finding anything particulary useful or seeming to move the game on any for ages now.

Talk to Moira in the shop in Megaton, and do the Wasteland Survival Guide quest. It's a long one, with lots of parts, but is a great bit of practice and you can learn quite a bit while doing it. Then head back onto the main quest for a bit, then just wander around doing sidequests for a bit, levelling up and getting better weapons.

3 is completely different to 1 and 2. The fan boys hate it!

I like all three but 2 is the best for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back