Fallout 76

Fallout has been one of my favourite games for years, not happy with this new direction. I like Destiny online with mates, but every now and then I like to do shit by myself.

Fallout has been one of my favourite games for years, not happy with this new direction. I like Destiny online with mates, but every now and then I like to do shit by myself.

Same here. It has always been a lone survival game. I dont even use followers if I can avoid it... Except Dogmeat of course. :cool:

Same here. It has always been a lone survival game. I dont even use followers if I can avoid it... Except Dogmeat of course. :cool:
It shouldn't affect you too much then, if I've read it right. It's solo if you want. Companions are co op, and only 12 nerds on a map 4 times the size of F4 at a time?

It shouldn't affect you too much then, if I've read it right. It's solo if you want. Companions are co op, and only 12 nerds on a map 4 times the size of F4 at a time?

Is that right? No idea how these things work tbh, just remember trying to play elder scrolls on line and bumping into other players every 5 feet. :lol:

Looks shit. Not a single NPC in the whole game and no story whatsoever. It's basically Metal Gear: Survive but Fallout.

It's gonna get hammered by players and critics.

That right? The entire story is driven by NPC's in the others
Aye, it's online players only. No NPC's whatsoever and no story at all. I don't know what they were thinking tbh. It's a battle royale mode with fetch quests, but with nobody to fetch things to.

Aye, it's online players only. No NPC's whatsoever and no story at all. I don't know what they were thinking tbh. It's a battle royale mode with fetch quests, but with nobody to fetch things to.

Sounds like an unorganised mess and a desperate attempt to quickly get some cash

Back