Fallout 76

If the interaction option with other characters include a dance or wave choice it would kill my interest in the whole fallout franchise.

Enjoying ESO but if they go the same way with this it'll be awful. It's a survival game and if there's 20 people storming the same abandoned building at the same time it won't feel like it

So let me get this straight.. there’s no single player mode?
Todd Howard took to the stage to confirm theories that Fallout 76 is an online experience. He then went on to reveal that the game can in fact be played solo as well. According to Howard, players can explore the world, complete quests and level up, all without the need to team up with other players. He later commented that teaming up is the easiest way to play the game.

Todd Howard took to the stage to confirm theories that Fallout 76 is an online experience. He then went on to reveal that the game can in fact be played solo as well. According to Howard, players can explore the world, complete quests and level up, all without the need to team up with other players. He later commented that teaming up is the easiest way to play the game.
So it’s like Elder Scrolls Online?

no non-player humans - confirmed loads of robots and a new breed of semi-feral ghouls
"There are no NPCs. So that’s one of the big differences that we really leaned on, which is every character you see is a real person. But there are still robots and terminals and holotapes.”

There might be robots but they aren't going to be "characters". It's not even going to be an Elder Scrolls Online, just Rust or ARK.

"There are no NPCs. So that’s one of the big differences that we really leaned on, which is every character you see is a real person. But there are still robots and terminals and holotapes.”

There might be robots but they aren't going to be "characters". It's not even going to be an Elder Scrolls Online, just Rust or ARK.

Yes, definitely - there will be base building, heavily reliant on PVP. There might be quests but I bet limited if that. The trouble with rust is the community is absolute cancer.

Pre ordered @ amazon. Beta goes live in a couple weeks.

Anyone want to be in my gang, my gang, submit applications here.

Nee Gary glitters.

Back